• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

July Exercise Challenge...Jump In!...Everyone Welcome!

210/1800

Water, bike and pooltime.

I have to work tomorrow but I'm going to pretend I'm here :beach:

An hour Strong class, an hour WERQ class, and an hour YogaFit class this evening...yes, I am working off some major stress :mad: Hoping that I'll be able to fall asleep tonight. Sleep escaped me last night.

240/2013 :crazy2:

41 minute walk this morning before all the bbq's. :)

143/1500

Happy 4th everyone!

Today's exercise - 120 minutes

Warmup walk - 5 minutes
Ran 8 miles - 100 minutes (too much walking - hot/humid :scared:)
Cooldown walk - 15 minutes

July tally - 342/3000

Happy 4th, everyone! :beach:

261/1500

Ran a 10k race today in the rain, because apparently that's what it does now all summer all the time--rain. Need to dig out my vitamin d pills I guess.:thumbsup2

Thanks!

Hope everyone has a great Fourth of July!

Only rain free time today was high noon, so I only managed to get 3 miles in today on my run. It was so hot and I kept stopping for water and walk breaks and finally said, enough! I'll try earlier Saturday even if I have to run in the rain. (hate running in the rain....)

I have to say that I've been trying to incorporate some chi running techniques and I love it so far! Anyone else here do chi running? I know I've heard it mentioned on the boards somewhere.

80/800

Happy fourth everyone!

We were up north camping so I'm arriving late to the party, but I'd like to shoot for 1000 minutes this month since I reached my 900 goal in June.

90/1000

Monday, Wednesday and Thursday: 30-minute 2-mile Walk Away The Pounds DVD each day.

And THANK YOU to those who are willing to host these challenges!

I have to say that I've been trying to incorporate some chi running techniques and I love it so far! Anyone else here do chi running? I know I've heard it mentioned on the boards somewhere.

If you find out where you read about it, I'd be interested in learning about it too.

80/800

Happy fourth everyone!
Mike read the chi running book and took a workshop.

All I know is that people have told him he makes running look easy--whatever that means. He really got a lot out of the book because he was having a lot of knee problems before he read it. Went from stability shoes for pronation to newtons/brooks pure flows--no correction for pronation.

Good luck!

Ok second day at the gym. Man did vacation mess with my routine! Haha but totally worth it!!!

120/900

July 4:

AM: 25 minute workout video
PM: 20 minute stationary bike

July total: 140/900

This will be a bit harder this month as I have a 10 day vacation coming up and will be traveling abroad with a college friend. I expect a lot of walking to take the place of my gym exercising, as the trip includes a lot of B & Bs rather than regular hotels with fitness areas.

I've been sticking to the exercise plan this week although I haven't posted, so I'll update the minutes thus far tomorrow.
Thanks again for keeping this thread going; it truly helps :cool1:
Buggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter