July Dis Meet Anyone?

iluv2go2disney

Please Oh Please! Can't we live at Walt Disney Wor
We are going July 19-26, staying at Pop Century. Is anyone else going then? Has anyone heard of a Dis Meet going on then? I would love to meet other Dis'ers.

Well Wendy I'm here all the time and I'm a diser so if you want to start a meet we can and maybe some others will join in.

I had set one up. You just try to first pick a day that will work for most. Then you get the location. My meet was at Jelley rolls. I have sean some at parks for parades and fireworks. you might just want to have one around your resort pool. We I will be there Till July 21 if this get up and it will be in a non park location I might make it. Just bump the sight at first you might get people looking but not posting. My meet had about 8 Diser there and we had a blast. Still talk to some of them thru the boards.

I have seen a monirail drink a thon where you have one drink at each resort on the moniral route.

Or you might want a kids friendly meet Like a pin trading meet for the kids.

I will be staying at SSR. DTD is a good location to meet just some thoughts hope you get some thing together and hope I can join you.

HI, we will be there 2oth July to 10th august and would be interested in a Dis
meet:goodvibes

I will be at OKW from July 27 - August 3rd with my dd (13). I'm up for a meet! :wave2:

:goodvibes DH and I will be at POP july5th-12th. I will check back to see if you are having a gathering of anykind. i'd love to see some of ya'll face to face!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter