July Dis Meet Anyone?

My family will be there July 19th-26th. What would everyone like to do? :confused: I thought we could plan to meet up at Illuminations or Spectromagic one evening. What does everyone think? As soon as we decide, we can change the name of our thread. I'm looking forward to meeting some Dis'ers.:yay:

My family will be there July 19th-26th. What would everyone like to do? :confused: I thought we could plan to meet up at Illuminations or Spectromagic one evening. What does everyone think? As soon as we decide, we can change the name of our thread. I'm looking forward to meeting some Dis'ers.:yay:

sounds great,we are there July 20th through to august maybe we could meet up at the rose and crown before illuminations whatever you decide cant wait to meet some dis'ers

OK, How about Spectromagic on Wednesday, July 23rd or Illuminations on Thursday, July 24th? If everyone would like we can vote. Then we'll plan a spot to meet up at that location and watch the festivities together.:goodvibes Let me know your choice.

OK, How about Spectromagic on Wednesday, July 23rd or Illuminations on Thursday, July 24th? If everyone would like we can vote. Then we'll plan a spot to meet up at that location and watch the festivities together.:goodvibes Let me know your choice.

Illuminations on thursday 24th would be good for us as 23rd is DS Birthday
and we have dinner booked at Portebellos:thumbsup2

I asked around a while back to see if anyone was interested in getting a DisMeet together the week of July 19th-26th. There has been some interest so I thought we would see now if we can actually plan something. :woohoo: How about Illuminations on July 24th? Please let me know if you're interested. I can't wait to meet fellow Disers.:)

I asked around a while back to see if anyone was interested in getting a DisMeet together the week of July 19th-26th. There has been some interest so I thought we would see now if we can actually plan something. :woohoo: How about Illuminations on July 24th? Please let me know if you're interested. I can't wait to meet fellow Disers.:)

count us in sounds great:thumbsup2

seems like a lot of you would like to meet but so far no plans have been made. me I am into maybe dessert or ice cream anyone who would like to please PM me. some times I have problems getting back to the posts. like to talk to other disney nuts.

ok lets have a meet

anyone like to please pm me have trouble finding the post again.

meet july 17 in the am for breasfast in epcot or dolphin.

For those of you staying at the end of July, we have a Meet set up for July 24th at Illuminations. We'll meet at Norway. Hope to see you there.

Will be hanging at OKW main pool from July 27 - Aug 3. Me, DH, DD17 and her friend, DD12.5, DD 10............we usually sit by the lighthouse.........stop by to say hello!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter