July BOG FP+

Tried it this morning and there it was.
My kids will be happy, they really wanted to see the inside of the castle.
Our trip is July 15-22.
Made our reservation for the 16th.:cool1:
:cool1::cool1:

Got lucky this morning and booked July 23rd! (we wont be eating much as we have a Crystal Palace breakfast at 8am that day, but hey, we can split something...)

My girls will be thrilled to see the Beast's Castle!
Kathy

I just got the 17th! For us, it only showed the first 7 days of our trip (16-22), not all 10. We wanted the 24th, but I'm thrilled we got something. I'll just adjust later to the 24th if I can! :-)

Now that we are seeing openings, can someone repost the link to the website. The couple I found in previous posts aren't working for me- thanks guys!!!

Also, someone mentioned earlier that you could use the 12 digit number on your magic band- can anyone confirm or deny this?

Now that we are seeing openings, can someone repost the link to the website. The couple I found in previous posts aren't working for me- thanks guys!!!

Also, someone mentioned earlier that you could use the 12 digit number on your magic band- can anyone confirm or deny this?

beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/

just sent you a PM (remember our little pact! :P)

got one for the 19th!! glad to see they are back to doing it after all our waiting.

Glad to hear they are still using this process to secure reservation for lunch...I'll start checking in November for our December dates...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Thanks to this thread I just got a FP for our arrival day, July 27th. What a fun way to start our WDW vacation!

I have a dvc reservation that starts with a letter. Its not liking it. Is there something else, or somewhere to look to get my reservation number that will work?
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter