July/August Code Watch

LakeAriel said:
The website doesn't show discounts beyond April where is this info coming from (to 8/27) :confused3

I think the confusion is that the previous page of this thread is from 2005...this thread has been running since last July/Aug watch!!!

Would love to see a code for mid-July. I budgeted for a value (we loved the POP in '04), but with a good code, could this single mom swing a moderate this time? :)

mom of five said:
I think the confusion is that the previous page of this thread is from 2005...this thread has been running since last July/Aug watch!!!

Me thinks you're right!!! :goodvibes

Gotta bump this back to page one....don't wanna miss any IMPORTANT codes! :thumbsup2

kimmar067 said:
Gotta bump this back to page one....don't wanna miss any IMPORTANT codes! :thumbsup2

Nope, neither do I! Got to have the July code and the Nov code if they just want to throw that in as well.

Just curious...shouldn't we start a new thread for 2006? Maybe it will cut down on some confusion. I think I will start it. But please let me know if any codes come out for July 2006.

Thanks.

Gettin itchy palms - saved 1,200 Disney point and I'm itchin' to use 'em.... :yay:

bump

I'll be going at the end of Aug for 8 days :banana:

I'm a first timer :hourglass

I should be staying at pop century :woohoo:

phil :firefight

plove53 said:
bump

I'll be going at the end of Aug for 8 days :banana:

I'm a first timer :hourglass

I should be staying at pop century :woohoo:

phil :firefight

Good for YOU, fellow NJ'er.... :teeth:

Ratpack said:
Nope, neither do I! Got to have the July code and the Nov code if they just want to throw that in as well.

.....He-e-e-e-ey :wave: !!

Count me in on the July '06 code watch too! We have the great teacher rate for the Dolphin and am happy about staying there, but I'd ditch it in a second for Y&BC or BWI.

wavey.gif
Happy, happy Monday to all.

Called CRO 1st thing this a.m., no-go!

When I commented that I was getting tired of waiting for June AP/codes - the response was: "...not as tired as I am getting asked...":scratchin
I feel for the reservationists but, we do keep them in a job with our incessent quest.pixiedust: (I'm soooo simple, love watching the new Pixie dust icon).

keishashadow said:
wavey.gif

When I commented that I was getting tired of waiting for June AP/codes - the response was: "...not as tired as I am getting asked...":scratchin
I feel for the reservationists but, we do keep them in a job with our incessent quest.pixiedust: (I'm soooo simple, love watching the new Pixie dust icon).

...still keeping my fingers crossed that SOMEDAY you'll be granted a TAG..... pixiedust: (cuz' I know how much you MOVE the "pixie Dust " smilie... :thumbsup2 )

Thank you very much! Still tagless but, I'm up to my Mickey Ears in Pixie Dust.:lmao:

Come on Codes.........let's put this puppy to bed!:hyper:

kimmar067 said:
...still keeping my fingers crossed that SOMEDAY you'll be granted a TAG..... pixiedust: (cuz' I know how much you MOVE the "pixie Dust " smilie... :thumbsup2 )

keishashadow said:
wavey.gif

Somebody obviously isn't feeling the Magic. Wonder how Walt would feel about that (or even their supervisor????) :scratchin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter