July/August Code Watch

SeaSpray said:
Anyway.... we'll be there the weekend of August 26th! Not sure which resort yet. We have AAA and APs. DSs have no interest in the parks, I think they'll just want to go to DisneyQuest. So I'm thinking of one of the Port Orleans resorts so they'd have the boat transportation to use...

* A - HEM *...you mean you are NOT staying at AKL??!?!?

a...hem kimmar... We are staying at AKL and Dolph. this Aug. DD has not stayed at AKL yet (DH and I did last yr first time. LOVED IT, everything except the pool, but will try again).
my AP expires in April. So I just have the AAA rate of $179 thus far.
Can't wait to get back. :banana:

Keokagal said:
a...hem kimmar... We are staying at AKL and Dolph. this Aug. DD has not stayed at AKL yet (DH and I did last yr first time. LOVED IT, everything except the pool, but will try again).
my AP expires in April. So I just have the AAA rate of $179 thus far.
Can't wait to get back. :banana:

...Wow, cool beans! :thumbsup2 (BTW ~ we stayed at BOTH... :teeth: )

Kimmar,
When are you heading down....AND I know you are staying at the Lodge, right?

Hey, did any Disney Visa cardmembers get a postcard in the mail today, regarding a SPECIAL OFFER?!?!?!?!?!? :hyper:

Yes, honest! I got a postcard in today's mail with an offer of a great rate per person at a value resort for Aug thru October[?] for $576 WITH resort and tix....darned if I can find it now.....:badpc:...hope my DH didn't THROW IT AWAY, thinking I'll call and book a vaca, since we have almost 1,300 Disney points.... :banana:

kimmar067 said:
Yes, honest! I got a postcard in today's mail with an offer of a great rate per person at a value resort for Aug thru October[?] for $576 WITH resort and tix....darned if I can find it now.....:badpc:...hope my DH didn't THROW IT AWAY, thinking I'll call and book a vaca, since we have almost 1,300 Disney points.... :banana:
Hmm...that's not good news for us wanting June and July then is it :guilty:
I have a DV card too!!

You should be able to check online though :)
I looked under my account and there's nothing there for me and I can't use August anyway.

EEyorelover22 said:
I have a DV card too!!

You should be able to check online though :)
I looked under my account and there's nothing there for me and I can't use August anyway.

...didn't THINK of going online...:scratchin guess I COULD call......
idea.gif

LGithens said:
Well, add me to your list of discount waiters!!! Just booked airfare and a 5 night stay at BWV's for July 30-Aug7...now I need a good deal somewhere else for the last 3 nights.

Was considering either AKL or POR, but would really like a deal on AKL or one of the other deluxes. But can always fall back on our good old
comfortable "Dixie Landings"!

I absolutely hate to go in Aug, but we didn't go this spring break, don't want to take the kids out of school, and don't want to wait until NEXT spring break, so Aug it is. At least we know it's hot, crowded and rainy. We have a 1 bedroom at BWV's so we can take a laid back relaxed approach this trip and enjoy the resort. when it's the most crowded.

Excited!!

Lori

At least we will be 7/31-8/4. We will also be at BWV. 2 teens, 10yo ds, dh and myself. Still waiting to hear if there are any great ticket deals.

...there is another thread talking about this special rate, AND, free dining is included...sounds TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.... :cool1: :banana: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :bounce: :yay: !!

EEyorelover22 said:
I have a DV card too!!

Looks like we're out of luck. :guilty:

Our trip is June 28-July 4. The best rate I can get is AAA and I have to pay for our dining. :sad2:

Oh well, maybe next time. :wizard:

I just meant that there wasn't anything out yet for AP rates so the wait goes one...there is still time :)

I was a bit surprised they didn't do a DV for the summer, but who knows they may still do something else.

Well, MY wait is over!!!! :Pinkbounc :banana: :cool1: :cheer2: :bounce: :woohoo: :yay: :banana: ....woohoo! I booked a 6 day/5 nite ressie at AKL for 4, with 5-day PHP, FREE dining (yup, THAT'S right, I said F-R-E-E!!) tax and insurance for $2,284!!! Now, I just gotta figured out how to tell my DH....:scratchin

And, NO, not April Fool's.....!!Yippee!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter