July 9, 2013 4 Night Med on the Magic

:wave2:
Hi Guys! welcome to the group! My DH is an Engineer - what field did you study in? He's an Electrical Engineer

Nice to have more geeks on the ship than just the two of us :)

DF is a Computer Engineer and I studied Biotechnology. I'm finishing the last part of my Master thesis next week and then I'll be ready to start freaking out about the cruise :)

Nice to have more geeks on the ship than just the two of us :)

DF is a Computer Engineer and I studied Biotechnology. I'm finishing the last part of my Master thesis next week and then I'll be ready to start freaking out about the cruise :)

Well congratulations on your masters (and may i add engagement) - what a great way to celebrate :cheer2:

I just wanted to throw out there that if anyone has any questions that have not been answered or needs general info please let me know. This will be DCL #11 for us and our second Med ...so if anyone has questions I am here to help!!::yes::

We will be leaving in a week to head to Germany for our Adventures by Disney prior to our cruise so I will be kicking into FEAK OUT mode in about 8 hours LOL!!:rotfl2:
In about 5 days I will look like this!:sad:
Once we climb in the car to head to the airport and the door shuts
:cool1:
All my best!
Steph

I just wanted to throw out there that if anyone has any questions that have not been answered or needs general info please let me know. This will be DCL #11 for us and our second Med ...so if anyone has questions I am here to help!!::yes::

We will be leaving in a week to head to Germany for our Adventures by Disney prior to our cruise so I will be kicking into FEAK OUT mode in about 8 hours LOL!!:rotfl2:
In about 5 days I will look like this!:sad:
Once we climb in the car to head to the airport and the door shuts
:cool1:
All my best!
Steph

Hi Steph,
Thank you for offering us newcomers some help. I am still quite unsure about the drinks they offer for free in the MDRs. Somewhere I read about Cherry coke with real cherries. Sounds yummy, but it is true? And is the Shirley temple only for kids?n:confused3
And if you have any questions about your vacation in Germany - feel free to ask. At the moment we have some flooded or recently flooded areas in the southern and eastern parts. I hope your journey will run smoothly.

Hi Steph,
Thank you for offering us newcomers some help. I am still quite unsure about the drinks they offer for free in the MDRs. Somewhere I read about Cherry coke with real cherries. Sounds yummy, but it is true? And is the Shirley temple only for kids?n:confused3
And if you have any questions about your vacation in Germany - feel free to ask. At the moment we have some flooded or recently flooded areas in the southern and eastern parts. I hope your journey will run smoothly.

Hi Trixie!
Ok so the one question you ask me I don't know because my son does not drink soda & my husband & I always have a cocktail with dinner...I am not sure if they have real Cherry coke but I can guarantee if you ask nicely you can get as many real cherries as you want in your coke for free pixiedust: Oh and Shirley Temples are for the BIG kids too!
To the best of my knowledge coffee, iced tea, lemonade, milk, water and soda are all free in the MDR.
I just became a travel agent so this may be a great question to call and ask them in case a client asks me this in the future ::yes:: If I get a chance I will call and ask for you...then you just have to let me book your next cruise for you :love:
Our Adventures by Disney trip starts in Heidelberg then to Walkeck, then Rothenburg and we finish in Munich. Based on what I have been reading I don't think these areas are in the flooding areas :cool1:

Steph

Hi all just thought I'd check in its been a little manic here recently. Makes me appreciate how close this holiday is even more!!!

The Magic is in Barcelona today and it is the last sail away party she'll be having before ours :cool1: hope you're all well :)

Same to you guys :-) we're just at the airport waiting for our flight to Barcelona. So glad this holiday is finally here :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter