July 26, 2011 – 7 Night Alaska ~ Bears, Whales, Eagles and Ducks. Oh My!

I think we gotta have at least one post in each month, right?

We, too, have another cruise before Alaska. So we're focused on that one. At least I am. Joann thinks I'm a little crazy since even that one isn't until Dec.

She's taking a long weekend away with out two oldest girls for a safari in Tanzania. I really wish I were with them, but I'm on-call at work this month. So me and DD3 are left behind for bonding time. This should be interesting.

Perhaps we should each stop in and say howdy monthly!! :lmao: Howdy! :flower3:That is two for me now, I can skip next month. ;)

Just thought I should post in 2010 . . . not been on the DIS much.

If you have cruised with me you will know that I am big on checking out prices on "dummy" flights. Well I was checking WestJet (once/still partnered with Southwest?) and I am seeing pricing at $570 ca$ all taxes, direct flights. If I can find this pricing next year I will fly from Toronto airport for the first time since 2000.

Pj

If you have cruised with me you will know that I am big on checking out prices on "dummy" flights. Well I was checking WestJet (once/still partnered with Southwest?) and I am seeing pricing at $570 ca$ all taxes, direct flights. If I can find this pricing next year I will fly from Toronto airport for the first time since 2000.

Pj

:cool1::thumbsup2

Ladies and Gents.

I have been adding to the website, mainly on the news page, if you are interested there is an RSS button to subscribe to changes or you can bookmark that page, http://web.me.com/pdegeer/DIS_DCL_ALASKA_07_26_11/News/News.html. I have been having fun finding out what might be on offer for excursions, finding interesting books, and tips for cruising to Alaska.

Pj

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter