• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

July 26, 2011 – 7 Night Alaska ~ Bears, Whales, Eagles and Ducks. Oh My!

Tom, sounds like a busy day for you! Bring your son to the 3 pm meet if he would like to meet some other kids. It makes it easier to enjoy the clubs if they see some familiar faces. There are at least a couple near his age. :thumbsup2 We took our first DCL trip in 1999, thinking it would be a once in a lifetime thing....this is our 12th. Be careful or you will get hooked!

Sounds a lot like modding a car. Very easy to get hooked.

Tom, sounds like a busy day for you! Bring your son to the 3 pm meet if he would like to meet some other kids. It makes it easier to enjoy the clubs if they see some familiar faces. There are at least a couple near his age. :thumbsup2 We took our first DCL trip in 1999, thinking it would be a once in a lifetime thing....this is our 12th. Be careful or you will get hooked!

This is our 2nd Disney cruise. Went in 2007 to the med with Disney, went 2010 to Caribbean with RCCL. After the RCCL experience, we are going back to Disney. It is an AWESOME experience!

Sounds a lot like modding a car. Very easy to get hooked.

Very easy! We will meet you on our 5th DCL cruise! We are a family of 3 - Dad, Mom, and Lily (DD - dear daughter) 8 years old. We are also delighted to be welcoming Grandma Dot - Dad's mom - for her first DCL cruise!

See you on Tuesday at 3pm!

Ben

Packed and ready to go. 03:00 comes very early. Flight is at 06:05.

Off to bed for 5 hrs sleep.

Doing last bit of laundry to load into car tomorrow morning for the drive to Vancouver! See everyone there!!!!!!

I know it's a late request, but wondering if anyone would be willing to let me know if there are any special DCL ALaska watches available on-board during your cruise please?

Thanks so much and have a Wonderful time!

PJ

I know it's a late request, but wondering if anyone would be willing to let me know if there are any special DCL ALaska watches available on-board during your cruise please?

PJ

Of course PJ. Will post here once we get into a port with ATT 3G coverage.

Photos of the Alaska special Merch would be great to see, and lots of pics of the kids with anyone!

Aunt PJ

PJ

Photos of the Alaska special Merch would be great to see, and lots of pics of the kids with anyone!

Aunt PJ

Aye aye captain.

The cruise was fantastic...hope you all have a fantastic time and are left awe inspired as I am....have a great cruise :)

We made it home and had an awesome time on the cruise. So sad to leave and wished I could have met some of you, but with 13 people and 2 of them handicapped, it was hard to get around.

Thank you all for your FE gifts. We enjoyed them and the kide were so excited to find gifts just about each day!

Will post pictures soon!

Sitting in Phoenix waiting to board. Another 7 hours before we are home, then the kids go to school tomorrow. What amazing weather we had for the cruise and our stay in Vancouver. Couldn't have asked for anything better. :)

Sitting in Phoenix waiting to board. Another 7 hours before we are home, then the kids go to school tomorrow. What amazing weather we had for the cruise and our stay in Vancouver. Couldn't have asked for anything better. :)

Lisa
safe flight home! I really wanted to meet you. The hotel was amazing!!!
Thanks for your help!

Thanks everybody. We really appreciate you all taking the time to add us as last minute additions to your group. It was also very nice to meet those of you that we did. Josh was absolutely thrilled to be able to look in the FE and find presents. Weather could have been better but we had lots of fun. Perhaps one day we will meet again on another cruise.

Sorry for forgetting to post PJ, but I did remember to look and ask about watches, but there were not any special for Alaska.

Sorry we did not make any meets, but it was a busy week. We did have a DIS meet on Amtrak from Vancouver to Seattle with 3princessmommy, and it was fun meeting you and your family!

Glad to be home after a long day of travel!

I thought that the weather from the time we landed in Vancouver on 7/23 until we left this morning was BEAUTIFUL!!! I don't know how Mickey arranged it for us but each and every port was raining for days before we arrived. Everyone I talked to in port said that the sky had cleared up that morning. On the White Pass train there was very little visibility the day before we were in port. Considering the forcast was 60% chance of rain every day when we left for Vancouver, I think that we were all VERY lucky this past week. :) Not sure who called in all theirs favors to arrange it -- but THANK YOU!!! :)

Lisa
safe flight home! I really wanted to meet you. The hotel was amazing!!!
Thanks for your help!

We thought that the Pan Pacific was incredible!!! They were all so nice there. I asked about where to take the bags when we got off the ship when they picked them up from our room Tuesday morning and the guy told me to just give them to the person at the door of the hotel to hold for us and tell them we were returning guests. I made sure he knew that we weren't staying there that night and he smiled and said that we had been there before and were family. We ended up walking around Gastown a bit and renting bikes through Stanley Park for a couple hours before watching the Wonder head back out for the next cruise. :guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter