July 23rd 2006 4 Day Cruise Disney Wonder, anyone?

WELL THE TIME HAS FINALLY COME! TRIPTAKER HAS NOW LEFT AND TONIGHT WE WILL BE DROPPING OFF THE CATS AT MY GRANDMA'S AND TOMORROW AFTERNOON WE LEAVE. WE HAVE A SCHEDULED FLIGHT OUT OF NEWARK AIRPORT AT 3:00, AND WE'RE GOING TO TRY FOR A 2:00 FLIGHT IF WE CAN! WE ARE SCHEDULED TO GET INTO ORLANDO AT 8:30. THEN SUNDAY WE'LL BE SEEING EVERYONE!!!!

SEE YOU ALL ON SUNDAY!!!!! :woohoo: :wave2:

DV92 :darth:

WE ARE DUE TO LEAVE IN SIX HOURS!!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED! IN CASE ANYONE WANTS TO KNOW WHAT WE'RE DOING TOMORROW, WE ARE GOING TO LEAVE THE EMBASSY SUITES AND DRIVE TO THE PRIME OUTLETS AND/OR DOWNTOWN DISNEY. THEN WE SHOULD ARRIVE AT THE RADISSION HOTEL BY 12 OR 1. WE WILL BE HAVING DINNER AT THE GRILL TO SEE THE MAGIC GO BY FOR IT'S 7 NIGHT VOYAGE TO COSTA MAYA! THEN I'LL SEE YOU ALL ON SUNDAY! CAN'T WAIT! GOOD LUCK TO ALL FLYING DOWN! :wave: :woohoo: :wave2:

GOODBYE FOR NOW

Well, hopefully DarthVader92 and family were finally able to get out of New Jersey - they sorta got stuck there due to bad storms. Talked with Zsa Zsa and her daughterr today - they were off to Island of Adventure this morning, and we have less than 24 hours to go to meet all whom we have been talking to.

tirptaker

We're home safely. How about everyone else. I had over 2000 junk e-mails on yahoo to get rid of in addition to a whole bag of mail to sort through. I miss the world already.

starwood said:
We're home safely. How about everyone else. I had over 2000 junk e-mails on yahoo to get rid of in addition to a whole bag of mail to sort through. I miss the world already.
Welcome back! How was the meal deal in WDW? It's tough to be back. However, signed up for the Med Cruise in July 07 on the boat. This will keep us excited for a while! It was great to meet you and your family!

Way to go!

I have almost all of my receipts for our meals and snacks and I just need to get them all together and add it up. I know we would have spent more if we had paid for the meals than through the meal plan (our lunch at Coral Reef was $136!).

starwood said:
Way to go!

I have almost all of my receipts for our meals and snacks and I just need to get them all together and add it up. I know we would have spent more if we had paid for the meals than through the meal plan (our lunch at Coral Reef was $136!).

Starwood:

If you pm me with your e-mail address, I'll send you a link to some pics we took of you, your family, triptaker, etc.

Just sent it to triptaker.

Zsa Zsa said:
Starwood:

If you pm me with your e-mail address, I'll send you a link to some pics we took of you, your family, triptaker, etc.

Just sent it to triptaker.

can you send it to me too? I am close to being done with my transfering of the stuff I filmed. If you would like DCL and/or WDW, let me know.

:offtopic:
Please excuse my intrusion but I can't seem to get any help from the normal board :guilty:
Since you have done the Wonder 4 day, I thought perhaps someone in your group might be able to help.
Did anyone do the Nassau boat Regatta racing shore excursion and can you tell me how it was?
I think this is a relatively new shore excursion and really no one has posted on it yet.
We have two teens (both currently 13) and I am worried that they may not find it interesting.
Please help if you can,
Michelle

DarthVader92 said:
can you send it to me too? I am close to being done with my transfering of the stuff I filmed. If you would like DCL and/or WDW, let me know.

Sure - just send me your e-mail address in a PM.

gichicdoc said:
:offtopic:
Please excuse my intrusion but I can't seem to get any help from the normal board :guilty:
Since you have done the Wonder 4 day, I thought perhaps someone in your group might be able to help.
Did anyone do the Nassau boat Regatta racing shore excursion and can you tell me how it was?
I think this is a relatively new shore excursion and really no one has posted on it yet.
We have two teens (both currently 13) and I am worried that they may not find it interesting.
Please help if you can,
Michelle

Sorry - they did not offer this excursion during our cruise. We did go on the Thriller powerboat in Nassau, and my 12 year old (2 mos from 13) loved it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter