July 23rd 2006 4 Day Cruise Disney Wonder, anyone?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by Madisonave225, Mar 2, 2006.

1. Madisonave225

Madisonave225 Earning My Ears

Hi,

Anyone going on the July 23rd Disney Wonder cruise to the Bahamas? Would love to hear from you. This is our first cruise ( my daughter 8 and I) and I cannot wait!!!!!

Amy

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Zsa Zsa

Zsa Zsa Living like a queen

My daughter is 12 years old but gets along well with younger kids. Maybe they can e-mail so they can feel more comfortable before the cruise?

Let us know! We're excited too!

Zsa Zsa

4. triptaker

triptaker Mouseketeer

We just switched to this cruise this morning. Myself and DD aged 13.

Triptaker

5. starwood

starwood This mouse GOT her next cruise

Thank goodness - I thought we were the only ones going.

Triptaker -

We are myself DH and DS who will be turning 14 on the 24th. I'm sure DS will be more than happy to show your DD around the ship.

I wanted to add that we are staying at the Radisson the night before so if anyone else is staying there let me know. Maybe we can get together before we sail.

6. starwood

Bumping up in case we have any newcomers.[​IMG]

7. starwood

Here are my proposed door signs - let me know what you think.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. triptaker

triptaker Mouseketeer

Oh I love the Water Mickey (or is it a bowling ball with ears?)... Either way I love it.

Still working on ours....

triptaker

Event: Disney Cruise
    Scheduled For 7/23/2006 10:00 AM
    1 month 13 days 21 hours 28 minutes 24 seconds or
    6 weekends or
    44 days or
    1,053 hours (702 waking hours) or
    63,208 minutes or
    3,792,503 seconds

9. starwood

I think I'm leaning toward Crusin' with the Mouse. I'll probably make more than one. I need to get more ink for my printer before I start printing.

10. Zsa Zsa

Starwood:

Really nice! Don't forget you can change them and put on different ones every day of the cruise!

Can you believe how close we're getting? Also, where are all of our fellow passengers?

Anyhow, if I can, I'm going to ask my daughter to post our door signs. I'm not too good at that yet.

Thanks for sharing!

11. starwood

I guess we'll just have the ship all to ourselves.

Zsa Zsa

Sign up for an account with photobucket. Then put your pictures in an album there. They will give you an img url. Just copy and paste the url into your post here.

I'm so in need to a Disney fix right now. It's been almost a year since I've been to Disney and then it was Disneyland and not WDW.

We're having a garage sale today to try to get rid of some junk. I'm looking forward to putting my extra money into the vacation fund.

12. starwood

I just got finished reading the thread on the cruise board about how airlines don't want you to bring magnets on board. :confused3 We had no trouble in August. I can't believe there would be a problem with 1 or 2 magnets.

Anyone here with early dinner rotation? DS suggested that maybe we could try to get the same table.

13. Zsa Zsa

Starwood:

We are having the early seating and I believe triptaker does also. You are most welcome to join us.

I heard about the magnets, but I also heard conflicting stories. I'm planning to bring some, and if they get removed from my luggage--oh well! I may also ship a box of stuff to my cabin in advance if I get organized enough. That way it can just go through the mail, and it won't be an issue on the flight.

See you soon!

14. triptaker

triptaker Mouseketeer

Hey, we have another family going with 20 people.... I just posted and sent her the link to this thread ( http://disboards.com/showthread.php?p=13090696#post13090696 )

We are getting closer (and so are my door signs - closer to getting done that is LOL)

It is now Saturday 6/17/2006 at 9:11:35 PM
    1 month 5 days 12 hours 48 minutes 25 seconds or
    5 weekends or
    36 days or
    852 hours (568 waking hours) or
    51,168 minutes or
    3,070,104 seconds

15. starwood

I can't imagine having to make arrangements for 20 people! I made all arrangements for 7 people on DCL and 9 people in DL last year and I was pulling my hair out.

I'll have to find out how to make arrangments for dinner companions.

As far as the magnets go I'm doing the same thing. I'll put it in my checked luggage and if it's still there when we land fine if not - oh well!

16. triptaker

triptaker Mouseketeer

Found another family going - Colorado DISers - they mentioned in the post above (the family of 20 post) that they are also on the 23rd of July cruise.

17. starwood

Does anyone think its too early to start packing? I'm really getting ready to go on this cruise.

Maybe we should start getting used to our real names - we are Nancy, Mike (DH) and Matt (DS) who will be turning 14 on 7/25.

18. triptaker

triptaker Mouseketeer

We just emptied our suitcases from a trip last week, and DD has yet another trip to go on, so I can't pack until the 8th of July :(

19. starwood

I guess we should be getting out documents sometime in the next week or 2. That's how I know we are getting close.

Matt has Middle School "graduation" tonight and then band activities all summer long. His last day of school is Thursday.

We are flying out on Friday 7/21 so we have a little more than a month to go. :yay:

Matt has been going over the menus and I think he has decided on what he wants to eat every night of the cruise (not counting his many trips to Scoops). :mickeybar

20. triptaker

triptaker Mouseketeer

Okay, we'll be able to find your DS, ZsaZsa's DD and my DD anytime we want - at scoops :grouphug: I'm sure LOL!

We are flying in on the 20th of July, so tomorrow makes it 1 month for us. The passport website says DD passport is supposed to be received on or about the 20th of June, so hopefully it will get here soon...

Still have church youth group camp to get through, but after that, its clear sailing (all puns intended) for us.

It is now Monday 6/19/2006 at 4:14:37 PM
    1 month 3 days 17 hours 45 minutes 23 seconds or
    4 weekends or
    34 days or
    809 hours (539 waking hours) or
    48,585 minutes or
    2,915,122 seconds

21. starwood

For any cruise newbies out there.

DS found this http://www.mousetimes.com. Go to multimedia. They have videos of the
    Wonder. Animators Palate, Nassau, Castaway Cay, Pirate Night pirate: , Sailaway party :boat: .

The Animators Palate one is a little dark but you get the feeling of it.