• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

July 22, 2013 - Wonder Cruise to Alaska

Hi all, Not quite sure how any of this works, but would love to get involved. This is our first cruise, Disney or otherwise but I cannot think of any other way to go. We are heading over from Australia and have talked with some friends here who tell me to try and get involve with fish extenders. Can you please let me know if it's not too late to be in a group. Also how do I get onto the facebook page to get in touch with people who are travelling. So it's me, hubby and 2 girls (11 & 9.5). Love for the girls to have some friends before we travel. Thanks for any help. M.
We are well into our planning... it's Great to have some Aussies onboard with us. I will send you a email to let you know our info for the Facebook page. (if you have FB).

Hello cruisers!

I just booked this cruise.

There will be me and DS16 and DD14.

COuld someone send me the facebook information?

Hi and welcome to the cruise

I have DS16 and DD14 (although she will be 15 the day we board) I know that DS isn't that fussed about the clubs but I think DD would like to know someone going in there so perhaps they could hook up. I'll look out for you over on the facebook group :goodvibes

DH and I are booked! Our first Disney Cruise ever! I've very excited! Found these forums on pinterest about hints and helps.
Nice to have y'all with us. We have a Facebook page. We mainly use that to talk about our cruise. I will send you an email with our info.

I set up a FB page as a placeholder for now but we can always change it. If you would like me to add you to the FB page, send me a PM with the following info:

1) Your DISboard name
2) Your email address

I will only use these to find you on FB and send you an invite to the group. If I can find you on FB, I will send you a friend request. If I can't, I'll send you the link to the group so you can request membership.

Again, please send it to me as a PM unless you want your details out here for the world to see. :eek:

Thanks everyone!
- Tony

Tony can you add us to the fb page? We are "karana" on disboards and email is banick5@cox.net

We are looking into some private tours in skagway..one that gets rave reviews is"Beyond Skagway" tours. Anyone interested in sharing a 6 passenger van for a 4 hour tour to the Yukon, Emerald lake, and lotss of photo stops? This is a more private tour than the one arranged by Disney. This company gets rave reviews on trip advisor and cruise critic.
PM me if interested. A four hr tour is split among 5 or 6 passenger van for $480. Works out much cheaper.

For any new members of this thread, please join us on the FB page. All the conversation is taking place there.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/482839888397721/

Hi, I just requested to join your fb group. We just missed our cruise that left on June 17 due to our flight being delayed 13 hours out of Honolulu, Hawaii to Vancouver. Sooooo disappointed right now! However, just confirmed that we are re-booked on the July 22nd sailing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter