July 2015 discounts?

phamy76

Mouseketeer
Looking for July 2015 discount codes, please.
Staying at the Poly in mid July and was hoping for a deal

Waiting as well! We booked Poly CL with a "magical" deal for the first half of our trip but looking for the Disney discount for the second half of our trip at BC. Fingers crossed! Last year they came out in March at some point. We shouldn't have to wait that much longer!

Waiting as well! We booked Poly CL with a "magical" deal for the first half of our trip but looking for the Disney discount for the second half of our trip at BC. Fingers crossed! Last year they came out in March at some point. We shouldn't have to wait that much longer!

You got a deal in July already?

I am waiting as well. Hoping for some good deals - thinking of a split stay.

I am leaving in 9 days to Disney World.........but we are going back in August. Planning to stay at the Wilderness Lodge. Promo codes for late summer normally do not come out until mid to late March. I'd love FD but I will take a 30% discount. I hope to have a BB offer in my room next week.

I am leaving in 9 days to Disney World.........but we are going back in August. Planning to stay at the Wilderness Lodge. Promo codes for late summer normally do not come out until mid to late March. I'd love FD but I will take a 30% discount. I hope to have a BB offer in my room next week.

Any idea what the bounceback offer is? I'll be in the World in 2 weeks, and want to book a bounceback for the summer, but am wondering what it will be!

We're also booked for July and waiting on discounts...I'm impatient, LOL!! We plan to upgrade to CL after the discounts come out. Last year it was in March or Aprilish I think, but I check EVERY DAY. (because I am a crazy person.)

I booked WL for late July. When you say, "I check everyday" where are you checking?

This is probably a really stupid question. Sigh.

You got a deal in July already?

I am waiting as well. Hoping for some good deals - thinking of a split stay.

I booked it through a "magical" deal but only for the Poly for the first half of our stay. They didn't have the dates for the second half of our stay so we are waiting on Disney for hopefully room only discounts to come out!

I was wondering if I add a discount to my reservation will I keep the same reservation number? Will my dining reservations and fastpasses still be linked to my reservation or will I have to make new ones?

I was wondering if I add a discount to my reservation will I keep the same reservation number? Will my dining reservations and fastpasses still be linked to my reservation or will I have to make new ones?

Everything will stay the same! We have applied discounts many times - reservation # has never changed and we have always kept our FP's and our ADR's. :-)

Canceled my reservation today (still going but it wasn't for where we are going to stay) hoping for discounts soon!

Well, I booked POP for 4th of July weekend, and I will keep an eye out for discounts. Wanted to get a standard room while they are available.

Sign me up for the waiting game, too! I have been checking here daily since March began. Hoping to save some money, any $$ would be good at this point. Free dining would be fantastic and allow us to do some dinners we are skipping this trip to save money, but I have never seen a free dining deal come out for June/July. At least not when we have gone in the past. Crossing my fingers for everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter