July 20, 2015 The Wonder of Alaska

No, it is not me, just wanted to pass along the info. Unfortunately DIS boards limits what can be shared in this forum if the information is not readily available in this forum, and sometimes new members with less than 10 posts can't even send PMs. (scroll to the top of the page and select Inbox in the upper right hand corner) It ties your hands on being helpful, so I apologize for talking in riddles. You might be able to find more information on other popular social media sites using your ship name and sail date if you can't find the information here.

Pixie Duster, are you organizing the fe? I'm new to all this and can't figure out how to private message.
I'm new to this too... Did you end up finding out how to sign up for fish extender? If so, I would really appreciate any direction!

We hope you can join us. Unfortunately we're limited now on what we can post here and our group was organized before the rules here changed. :)

Is there anyone that has not been able to sign up for a FE that desires to?

Hi,
My family would like to join FE for the Wonder Alaska 7/20/15 cruise. We are new to it and are very unsure how to sign up. Are you coordinating a list or know how we can get on one? Thank you!
Wendy

Wearecrazyfordisney-I have heard rumors there is another very popular social media site that may have an area organized for the cruise. You may want to search that place for July 20 wonder and see if you can find anything.

We're so excited. Booked our trip yesterday.

Myself, my husband, our three girls (H, 11, D, 10, and baby girl, 4m).

We have already started searching out blogs and making notes about things we want to try and do. Definitely joining up on a fish extender swap!
Hi! I didn't know you had to join the fish extender swap. Is it too late? I already bought everything. I can't see where to sign up. Please help.

Hi all! We are booked for Alaska July 20, 2015 too! This will be our 3rd DCL cruise, first time to Alaska and first time on the Wonder. We actually booked in January and have since found out that we have a baby on the way, so there is a small possibility we may have to change dates, but at this point, we are pretty confident we will be able to make this cruise. Our group consists of myself (DW), my husband (DH), my mother (DMIL), DD who will be 7 at time of cruise, and baby DD who will be roughly 6 months. We would love to join the FE group if one is set up. I will also check out the Facebook page y'all set up.

Has anyone in the group taken the Alaskan cruise before?

Have a great day y'all!
Did you find FE group? I would love to join one. Please help. I have all the stuff!

We're so excited. Booked our trip yesterday.

Myself, my husband, our three girls (H, 11, D, 10, and baby girl, 4m).

We have already started searching out blogs and making notes about things we want to try and do. Definitely joining up on a fish extender swap!
Hi! Did you find the fish extender swap? I want to do it. I bought everything already but can't find it.

Hi folks. We just disembarked from the Wonder this morning. Just wanted to pass along that Once Upon a Time will be filming this Friday in Steveston in case folks are in town (not sure of exact time but you can call the Visitor's Center). We were there today and walked around. Great little town and a fairly quick taxi ride from the airport.

Jodie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter