July 20, 2013 - Western on Fantasy

Thanks. DH did not want to go with me either in Cancun. I have more company here so very good chance of going. Curious if you can take a camera.

Hi AnnaS... I was reading the "Things not to miss on Castaway Cay" thread and I came across this recent bit about using a camera while parasailing.... looks like you can use whatever camera you want while taking the flight....

We've been parasailing on Castaway. Really worth the money!! They take you out in the ocean beyond the rock wall. They ask you if you wish to be dipped. I only wanted to be dipped up to my knees because I took our movie camera and also our digital camera up with me for the ride. It was really fun. I took movies and photos of our entire flight. I was able to get great shots of the island and the ship from above. Would I do it again?? In a heat beat!! I love it so much, I have done it in Hawaii twice and at Castaway once. I will be doing it again at Castaway in November :):) I think it was roughly $85.00 a person

:)

Hi AnnaS... I was reading the "Things not to miss on Castaway Cay" thread and I came across this recent bit about using a camera while parasailing.... looks like you can use whatever camera you want while taking the flight....

:)

Thank you. I really should read this thread. We have been there twice and only lounged by the water. Would love to try the bike ride, would like to sit by the adult beach areas this time (no kids) and would love someday to rent the cabana.

There are a few of us who want to go parasailing. I wonder if it's one at a time. Perhaps we will run into each other here too.:)

Just sitting here with my dad at home thinking about the cruise.:cool1:

School starts tomorrow. Boo!!!!:(

So psyched, just booked Animal Kingdom Club level for the two nights before the cruise. We are DVC and although I rented out most of my points to help finance this cruise, we had enough leftover to stay two nights pre-cruise... I have wanted to try AKV concierge ever since we bought into DVC. And this will be just the thing to help us to get in the mood party:

Squeeee... getting wicked excited...

-Stephanie

That's great news Stephanie. I have always wanted to try AKL concierge but don't own here so I doubt I will get in.

My friend, her mom and her sister - just booked three more cabins - all dvc members also.

I need to start booking too for my stay. We have always stayed one night before cruise and three nights after - I think I am booking three nights after so I have another 10 days or so to do this. I am going to write it on my calendar.

My family and I just stepped off the Disney Dream about 3 weeks ago and are all booked for July 20th, 2013!! We can not wait for more Disney Cruising to the Western Carribean.

My family and I just stepped off the Disney Dream about 3 weeks ago and are all booked for July 20th, 2013!! We can not wait for more Disney Cruising to the Western Carribean.

Welcome to you and your family!:cool1:

Hi, great to have you join us!! How was the Dream?

That's great news Stephanie. I have always wanted to try AKL concierge but don't own here so I doubt I will get in.

My friend, her mom and her sister - just booked three more cabins - all dvc members also.

I need to start booking too for my stay. We have always stayed one night before cruise and three nights after - I think I am booking three nights after so I have another 10 days or so to do this. I am going to write it on my calendar.

What fun to have all your family and friends going on the same cruise... and fellow DVC members too!

It is very difficult to get the concierge if you don't own at AKV... there are only 6 of the DVC two bedroom lock offs for the concierge inventory, so they go pretty quick even at the 11 month window... I made sure I was ready to book this morning first thing at 8am to make sure I stood a good chance of getting one... my hubby and son will love the constant snacks.

I couldn't make up my mind on the Western or Eastern - so I finally am just going with my first instinct!

Although not technically booked yet, I just emailed my TA and asked her to book this date on the Fantasy for us. Yeah!!!

We will be:
Me (in that in-between age where it is not polite to inquire further)
DS 23 (at sailing)
DD 13 (at sailing)

It will be second cruise for daughter and I, but first cruise for DS. Super excited! We didn't know about the FE exchange last time in time to participate, but this time I plan on it.

We are from the great state of Oklahoma :dance3:

I couldn't make up my mind on the Western or Eastern - so I finally am just going with my first instinct!

Although not technically booked yet, I just emailed my TA and asked her to book this date on the Fantasy for us. Yeah!!!

We will be:
DS 23 (at sailing)
DD 13 (at sailing)

It will be second cruise for daughter and I, but first cruise for DS. Super excited! We didn't know about the FE exchange last time in time to participate, but this time I plan on it.

Welcome!!! Our list of cruisers is growing, slowly but surely :) I can't wait for it!

We will be:
DS 23 (at sailing)
DD 13 (at sailing)

Welcome!! I also have a DD, (she will be 12 at the time of sailing) She is sooo looking forward to the cruise and trying the Edge. I am so glad you want to do the FE, I did not know about it for our first cruise and I am also very excited to do it for this time. :yay:I have offered to be the organizer and I have asked to have a FE exchange thread added to the cruise meet so we can start keeping track and getting ready. Can't wait until next summer!!!!!

July 20, 2013 Fantasy FE-Exchange Thread:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=45986356#post45986356

-Stephanie

We booked the July 20, 2013 cruise a few weeks ago and are really looking forward to it - this is our first disney cruise - I'll ask my DDs if they are interested in doing the Fish Exchange as it sounds like a ton of fun. My DDs are looking forward to meeting other kids their age too.

We are from Canada...

DH
ME
DD - 16 at time of cruising
DD - 13 at time of cruising

looking forward to chatting with you all. D

Hi! We booked 2 weeks ago! It will be our eighth Disney cruise. We're so excited to try the new ship.

We have 3 cabins booked.

MY DH and me.

My sister, brother-in-law, and nephew (17). It will be their 4th Disney cruise.

My mom- her 8th Disney cruise.

We're also cruising with AnnaS. We've done several Disney cruises together.

We booked the July 20, 2013 cruise a few weeks ago and are really looking forward to it - this is our first disney cruise - I'll ask my DDs if they are interested in doing the Fish Exchange as it sounds like a ton of fun. My DDs are looking forward to meeting other kids their age too.

We are from Canada...

DH
ME
DD - 16 at time of cruising
DD - 13 at time of cruising

looking forward to chatting with you all. D

Hi! We booked 2 weeks ago! It will be our eighth Disney cruise. We're so excited to try the new ship.

We have 3 cabins booked.

MY DH and me.

My sister, brother-in-law, and nephew (17). It will be their 4th Disney cruise.

My mom- her 8th Disney cruise.

We're also cruising with AnnaS. We've done several Disney cruises together.

Welcome Dana and Wendy :)

Hi, we've just switched to this cruise! We went on what was supposed to be a Western on 4th Aug this year, but thanks to Tropical Storm Ernesto it was changed at the last minute to an Eastern. It was still an amazing cruise, but we re-booked on board as we still want to do the Western itinerary, and then changed to this one due to work and University dates.

We are myself (Karen), DH (Andy), DD19 (Sophie) and DD14 (Eleanor) - ages at time of sailing. Depending on which one of us you are talking to, this will be our 9th, 8th or 6th cruise - all Disney. And we're from North West England.

We've two cabins booked as the girls now bring so many clothes we can't fit into one (and they refuse to share a bathroom with their father! :rotfl:) and I was thrilled to get 2 adjoining extended balcony cabins on deck 5. Very hand for Vibe.

We are always up for a Fish Extender, so I'll head over to the other thread. Look forward to cruising with you all! :woohoo:

Hi, we've just switched to this cruise! We went on what was supposed to be a Western on 4th Aug this year, but thanks to Tropical Storm Ernesto it was changed at the last minute to an Eastern. It was still an amazing cruise, but we re-booked on board as we still want to do the Western itinerary, and then changed to this one due to work and University dates.

We are myself (Karen), DH (Andy), DD19 (Sophie) and DD14 (Eleanor) - ages at time of sailing. Depending on which one of us you are talking to, this will be our 9th, 8th or 6th cruise - all Disney. And we're from North West England.

We've two cabins booked as the girls now bring so many clothes we can't fit into one (and they refuse to share a bathroom with their father! :rotfl:) and I was thrilled to get 2 adjoining extended balcony cabins on deck 5. Very hand for Vibe.

We are always up for a Fish Extender, so I'll head over to the other thread. Look forward to cruising with you all! :woohoo:

Hi everyone, I am Karriemouse's DD18 Sophie :)
(will be 19 on the cruise)
and this is my 8th cruise :P
:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter