• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

July 19, 2015 - Disney Dream/CC Double Dip

PrincessesRUs

Earning My Ears
Starting a thread for the July 19th, 5 night bahamian cruise with a double dip @ CC.

Who's in? :cool1:

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise! :beach:

So glad you started the thread! I thought it might be a cruise for 1. :lmao:

Me, DH, DD, and DS will be on the cruise with my best friend from college and his friend. We are celebrating our daughter's high school graduation. Never been on the Dream but have cruised the Magic and Wonder. Only down side is that we have over a year left to plan and think about this cruise

I am so excited you have added this date. I have been on many Disney cruises before but this is our first FE trip :) I have 5 rooms traveling together :) When and where do we make the list for our rooms?

We're in!

My daughter's 11th birthday is the day we board the ship so she is super excited she will be able to go to Edge with her older brother, and we are all super excited about 2 Castaway stops :) We splurged a bit and will be sailing Concierge so that's exciting too!

This is our first cruise, and we are really poking forward to it!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

:banana:Almost 1 year out!! Wooo hooo:banana:

Those of you interested in a FE - speak up! We'll start working on a list, but have LOTS of time.

My group is a LARGE one :) This is a repeat for us - it's a Russian Adoption Reunion, round 2. We did almost the same itinerary last year and are excited for next year. We've got almost 40 rooms going and hoping for more!

Hello. This is our second cruise. Just booked this in June on our first cruise. Very excited for the double dip! Interested in learning a little about the FE and how that works. I know a little about it.

Hello. This is our second cruise. Just booked this in June on our first cruise. Very excited for the double dip! Interested in learning a little about the FE and how that works. I know a little about it.

I would be happy to answer any questions that I can. Welcome Aboard!:thumbsup2

We are in, our 4th cruise our daughters 11th birthday is on the 21st. Heading to WDW first then hitting the Dream. I also have a son who is 13. Can't wait!

My DH and I are so excited to double dip Castaway Cay. We are flying in Sat and staying a night in Animal Kingdom and then off to Dream the next day. Can't wait!!!

We are in too! Wife and I are sailing with DD ~ 13, and DS ~ 16. We have sailed Disney many times, and this will be our third on the Dream. We landed the Walt Suite on our last cruise....but unable to get it this time. But, we still a suite, and cannot wait for July 19th!:yay:

We are booked on this cruise! Loved the 10/19 Dream cruise so much we booked this one while on board. Same stateroom, 7650. Excited for two stops at Castaway Cay.

We are in for the July 19th double dip. My wife and I will be celebrating our 20th anniversary with our three kids. This will be our 4th Disney cruise (all 4 on the Dream) but our first 5-night DD. My sister and her family will be joining us. Looking forward to counting down the days with you all.

DH, DD(10), DD friend(11) and myself, jumping on board! DD' friend first Disney cruise hopefully she won't be homesick :). Splurging concierge also for their birthday celebrations . Thinking about FE but undecided since its a short cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter