Step 1: Log onto the computer
Step 2: Bring up your favorite internet browser
Step 3: type in the url: www.ebay.com
Step 4: In the search on ebay section, type in fish extender
Step 5: find the one you like
Step 6: bid and win
Step 7: Pay using paypal
Step 8: Wait for it to show up...

No, wait a minute, thats how I made mine LOL!

2637 Jenny DM, Dianna DD AND Emily DD(9) from CA....

How can we obtain the spreadsheet for the FE's...and

FYI, last year I attended the question and answer session for the musical productions and it was enlightening. I've been reading about those involved in dance/ballet recitals and I think you would enjoy the question and answer session. I learned alot about the entertainers.

2637 Jenny DM, Dianna DD AND Emily DD(9) from CA....

How can we obtain the spreadsheet for the FE's...and

FYI, last year I attended the question and answer session for the musical productions and it was enlightening. I've been reading about those involved in dance/ballet recitals and I think you would enjoy the question and answer session. I learned alot about the entertainers.

I have you on the list, you can see the most up to date on the 1st post. If you would like a spreadsheet version and I can email it to you (send me a PM with your address). However, this list seems to change almost daily and I don't have time to resend to those who have requested. I will try to do right before we sail and I will bring copies with.

I should add one more step

Step 9: Get it in the mail, fall in love with it, and go leave feedback.

Okay, so I did step 9 today :woohoo:

I followed these same instructions (even though I can sew, it's a time issue). How long did it take to get yours? I ordered a month ago and haven't heard anything yet.

OK if it keeps raining i will not have to go to FL to get on the Magic the Magic will be able to come to me. Anyone got a boat I can borrow? The little girl I mentioned on Friday passed away this afternoon. The family decided to take her off life support when everyone realized there was no options left. Tomorrow the other teachers and I have the difficult task of explain this to these young children who have been asking where there friend is.

I've got to get off of here before I get fried by the lighting that just hit outside my house.

Lissa

prayers to the family. what a difficult time for you and the students too

I'm so sorry. :grouphug:

So sorry.......I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but today I heard that one of our school secretaries has just had a relapse from cancer, this time it's leukemia, last time it was breast cancer (13 yrs ago when she was pregnant).....:guilty:very intense chemo planned (the nicest person ever), so please keep her and her family in your prayers (4 DDs from 13 - 26 yrs. old.)She's my second favorite school secretary (after Lu):hug:

Wow...Alot has been going on since I had time to read the thread. I think I have seen 3 or 4 upgrades. Congratulations all who have received one. I would love an upgrade but we have 3 cabins with two of them connecting. I really cannot wait until the cruise!!!

Welcome to all those new posters...

I followed these same instructions (even though I can sew, it's a time issue). How long did it take to get yours? I ordered a month ago and haven't heard anything yet.

I placed a buy it now bid on the 3rd of June. She shipped on Friday and it got here today. Here is another one (she has many kinds) 330335967667 is the item number (you can search on the item number) - she does really good work. It was just luck of the draw - I just choose the one I liked.

I actually ordered mine last year for our cruise last June. The lady who made it took about a week or two to customize it and then sent it to me, which takes another couple of weeks. So I would say a month. But I was in constant contact with her. :goodvibes

Oh, that reminds me - I haven't gotten my pillowcases yet!!!

The lady who was making them said they should have arrived at our mail facility a week ago. :confused3 This could be cutting it short! :scared1: We leave next Wednesday, that only leaves 2 more mail deliveries!!! I'm still waiting on some shorts, a swimsuit and pillowcases!!! :scared:

For all of you out there who think I'm organized.....:sad2:

So sorry.......I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but today I heard that one of our school secretaries has just had a relapse from cancer, this time it's leukemia, last time it was breast cancer (13 yrs ago when she was pregnant).....:guilty:very intense chemo planned (the nicest person ever), so please keep her and her family in your prayers (4 DDs from 13 - 26 yrs. old.)She's my second favorite school secretary (after Lu):hug:

My mother has relapsed 15 years after breast cancer. Now it's in several organs. Last week she started an experimental treatment. She did an experimental treatment last time, too, and apparently it worked pretty well. If the first week is any indication, she'll have about four good days a week when she can get out of bed. One of her biggest concerns right now is whether she'll be able to attend her 50th high-school reunion in October (in Salina, KS), or if her treatment will keep her close to home (northern VA).

It's been a while!! First my thoughts are with Aaron, JoAnn #1, and Lissa as well as the other families who are facing their difficult challenges.

I have been off school for a week now, but I did spend last week doing extra work with curriculum development. Afterall we DO have a cruise to pay for! Now it is time to get this place back in order! We are planning on having a yard sale to try to clean up yet make a few dollars for the trip. It's such a great way to make sure the house gets cleaned up, but with a bonus!

GL with your travels Aaron and Joann #2. It's hard to believe that your time to travel is here already!

I hope everyone has a great week!!

Our FE was even easier to make than Macivity's! I bought the material and asked my Mom to make it! :lmao: I think she did a good job especially when she had no idea what she was making.

010.jpg

Hey, you forgot to post her address so everyone else could send her their material LOL!

I love your FE....

Okay, I located a few businesses that will come to you and give you a massage in Tortola. If you are going to Cane Garden Beach and might be interested, can you PM me? They even do couples massages...

Price is: 30 minutes $55 and 60 minutes is $90.

My mother has relapsed 15 years after breast cancer. Now it's in several organs. Last week she started an experimental treatment. She did an experimental treatment last time, too, and apparently it worked pretty well. If the first week is any indication, she'll have about four good days a week when she can get out of bed. One of her biggest concerns right now is whether she'll be able to attend her 50th high-school reunion in October (in Salina, KS), or if her treatment will keep her close to home (northern VA).

Sorry to hear that(this sounds similar to the woman I'm talking about)..........:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:.........all I can say is that the doctors are getting better and better with all of this, we'll be thinking of her and your family!

It's been a while!! First my thoughts are with Aaron, JoAnn #1, and Lissa as well as the other families who are facing their difficult challenges.

I have been off school for a week now, but I did spend last week doing extra work with curriculum development. Afterall we DO have a cruise to pay for! Now it is time to get this place back in order! We are planning on having a yard sale to try to clean up yet make a few dollars for the trip. It's such a great way to make sure the house gets cleaned up, but with a bonus!

GL with your travels Aaron and Joann #2. It's hard to believe that your time to travel is here already!

I hope everyone has a great week!!
Jenny's back!:dance3:

Oh, that reminds me - I haven't gotten my pillowcases yet!!!

The lady who was making them said they should have arrived at our mail facility a week ago. :confused3 This could be cutting it short! :scared1: We leave next Wednesday, that only leaves 2 more mail deliveries!!! I'm still waiting on some shorts, a swimsuit and pillowcases!!! :scared:

For all of you out there who think I'm organized.....:sad2:

OOOHHH!!! Got the pillowcases today!!!! :banana::banana:

Just gotta make sure they don't end up in the wrong place and accidently get packed!!!!!:eek:

OOOHHH!!! Got the pillowcases today!!!! :banana::banana:

Just gotta make sure they don't end up in the wrong place and accidently get packed!!!!!:eek:

yea!! I think you must be very organized!

I got my tshirts from disneystore.com yesterday foe the cruise!!!:cool1: thanks to Joanne, I used her "quote " for my parents 50th anniversary.

prayers to your mom Aaron.

Sorry to hear about your mom. Hopefully her treatment will be successful, and she will be able to attend her reunion.

-Donna

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter