July 13, 2015 Alaska!

JnDRader

Mouseketeer
So excited for this cruise! Alaska is the only state I haven't been to yet. This will be our families 5th cruise.

Hopefully this group can be as awesome as the group we have for the May 31 sailing of the Fantasy!

Jason

We will be joining you on the Wonder. I will be sailing with my three daughters.....they will be 15, 17 and 20 when we sail.

This will be our seventh cruise....all Disney. We are going to celebrate my middle daughter's graduation from high school.:cool1:

We will be joining you on the Wonder. I will be sailing with my three daughters.....they will be 15, 17 and 20 when we sail.

This will be our seventh cruise....all Disney. We are going to celebrate my middle daughter's graduation from high school.:cool1:

Welcome!

Our daughter will have just turned 13 and our son 10. We're traveling with friends who have a daughter and son each within a couple of months of ours. Really looking forward to this one!

We booked yesterday too! It will be my husband, daughter (12 at sailing), my mom and myself. First time on the Wonder since 2005. Seventh cruise for my DH and myself, sixth for DD and first for my mom.

If anyone is interested in doing an FE group I can get it rolling. I'm making a new FE just for the cruise :-)

Thanks! Rosemary

We booked yesterday too! It will be my husband, daughter (12 at sailing), my mom and myself. First time on the Wonder since 2005. Seventh cruise for my DH and myself, sixth for DD and first for my mom.

If anyone is interested in doing an FE group I can get it rolling. I'm making a new FE just for the cruise :-)

Thanks! Rosemary

Welcome! Would love someone to take on the FE. I'm handling ours as a fill in now and it can take some time :).

We're doing a tween email group for our Fantasy sailing. My daughter is running that. Maybe we can do the same for this cruise.

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise!

Hello everyone! we have booked this cruise as well and it will be our families 3rd DCL! (we haven't even taken the 2nd one yet (4 night Dream this summer)

Cruising will be myself- Kelly, DH- Gary, DS10 -Nathan & DD8 -Keira

We are very excited and travelling to Alaska has been a dream of DH:good vibes

Look forward to chatting over the coming year.

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise!

When I clicked on the link for this cruise, it took me to the 6/15/15 thread instead of this one! I posted on it until I realised it was the wrong one. Can we ask IrishCowboy to fix this?

Hello everyone! I just booked this cruise last week and I'm so excited that there's already a group for it! This will be my family's 3rd dcl (our second will be on the Fantasy this July). Sailing with me are my husband and two sons (10 and 11 now). Really looking forward to getting to know everyone and can't wait for Alaska!

Hello everyone! I just booked this cruise last week and I'm so excited that there's already a group for it! This will be my family's 3rd dcl (our second will be on the Fantasy this July). Sailing with me are my husband and two sons (10 and 11 now). Really looking forward to getting to know everyone and can't wait for Alaska!

Welcome!

Hello everyone, we just moved our cruise from march 14 Caribbean to this one in Alaska. This is our 4th cruise (probably will be our 5th waiting for some good discounts on bahamas cruises in May for Florida residents).

It will be me, DW, DD10, DS17.

looking forward to talking about this cruise for the next Year++++.

George

I will be on this cruise as well with my parents and my brother, in 3 separate staterooms. Looking forward to this one b/c it will be my first as a Gold CC member! :goodvibes But I've never done a Disney cruise that didn't stop at Castaway Cay, so this is going to be new for me! This is something my dad has been looking to do for a while, and now that he's retiring it was time to do it!

We will be cruising July 13, 2015 as well. Except, my husband and my friends husband have no idea as we are going to surprise them at Christmas:) My husband and I will be celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary, as well as his 60th birthday and both of our friends retirements... I can't wait to see our husbands faces when we give them their Christmas gift:)

I just booked this cruise while on our latest Eastern Caribbean trip on the Fantasy two weeks ago. Traveling will be myself and my two granddaughters, Michaela 14 and Haley 12. At my age (75) I can only pray I remain healthy and am looking forward to sharing this experience with all of you. This will be my 6th Disney cruise and 4th for the girls.

I just booked this cruise while on our latest Eastern Caribbean trip on the Fantasy two weeks ago. Traveling will be myself and my two granddaughters, Michaela 14 and Haley 12. At my age (75) I can only pray I remain healthy and am looking forward to sharing this experience with all of you. This will be my 6th Disney cruise and 4th for the girls.

Welcome!

Hi everyone! I'm Laurie, hubby is Mark, and we have a son (will be 17 at time of cruise) and daughter (15 at cruise time). So excited to try Alaska! this will be our 4th disney cruise, and we are dvc members as well, so we do travel to WDW alot!

I feel like there is so much to learn in the next year, travelling somewhere totally new!

I can't wait to tell my husband as I have been taking notes in code just in case he finds one I dropped :lmao: my friend has told a few people, but, I am keeping my lips closed...:cool1:

Hi Everyone! I'm Nicole and I just got back from the WBTA on the Magic last week and had an amazing time. That was my 10th DCL cruise so now I am Platinum! So excited for that and for this cruise, completely different than all of my others. I have done several Bahamian (including a double dip to CC), Panama Canal, Eastern/Western, Eastern Mediterranean w/Greece/Turkey, and most recently the Transatlantic. I love doing new itineraries on DCL and I'm excited to meet everyone on this group as it grows! We had a huge group on the TA and it really added so much fun, and Facebook makes it so easy to get to know each other and stay in touch.

I will be turning 29 on the cruise (celebrating on Tracy Arm day!) and I'll be travelling with my Mom Lenora. This will be her 3rd Disney cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter