July 13, 2015 Alaska!

Hello Everyone!
This is our first cruise ever. I did not find out about this blog and FE until now. I read the deadline for FE was May 1st. If by any chance you can add us to your list we would love to participate! My email is: ldhorlbeck@bellsouth.net
We our celebrating our 20 year Wedding Anniversary with our 3 kids (son-13, son-11, daughter-9). We all can't wait to see Alaska! :)

Hello ... this is our first cruise too and we did not find out about FE until a few days ago. I received a message from the organizer that the FE is closed :( It would have been super fun to participate in! Would you be interested in a family to family FE? We are a family of 3: Sandra (me); Houman (husband); Lida (daughter - 8). Our daughter's are close to the same age ... or they can do an exchange just the girls? Let me know if you are interested. We can't wait for Alaska too!

Sandra Rahnama - Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

Hello Everyone!
This is our first cruise ever. I did not find out about this blog and FE until now. I read the deadline for FE was May 1st. If by any chance you can add us to your list we would love to participate! My email is: ldhorlbeck@bellsouth.net
We our celebrating our 20 year Wedding Anniversary with our 3 kids (son-13, son-11, daughter-9). We all can't wait to see Alaska! :)

I too just learned the Fish extender signup dead for this cruse closed some time ago. If there is a second round added, we would love to participate. 11 year old twins girls (and 3 adults).
fisher94306@yahoo.com

Brand new to the board, but love the idea of getting to know folks before we sail. My husband and I will be there with our 4 kids (15,13,9,4). This is only our second Disney cruise but we are so psyched! Also very intrigued by the idea of the fish extender. If no one else has volunteered (if I'm not missing something) I would be happy to jump in and start keeping "The List." If there are any pointers or advice to be offered in managing this process, please feel free to send it my way!

Howdy from Texas. Wondering if it's too late to join a FE group. A little late finding out about FE (new since my last DCL in 2003)

Hello Everyone!

Hello Everyone!
Any chance
Howdy from Texas. I am trying to organize a FE exchange for those of us too late to join the others that have closed. If you are interested and haven't joined another group, email me at mwilbanksdvm@aol.com. (This is open to anyone joining the board late and doesn't have a FE family....at least until July 8th as we leave for Canada July 9th)

Hello Everyone!
Any chance
Howdy from Texas. I am trying to organize a FE exchange for those of us too late to join the others that have closed. If you are interested and haven't joined another group, email me at mwilbanksdvm@aol.com. (This is open to anyone joining the board late and doesn't have a FE family....at least until July 8th as we leave for Canada July 9th)

Hello ... this is our first cruise too and we did not find out about FE until a few days ago. I received a message from the organizer that the FE is closed :( It would have been super fun to participate in! Would you be interested in a family to family FE? We are a family of 3: Sandra (me); Houman (husband); Lida (daughter - 8). Our daughter's are close to the same age ... or they can do an exchange just the girls? Let me know if you are interested. We can't wait for Alaska too!

Sandra Rahnama - Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Any chance

I too just learned the Fish extender signup dead for this cruse closed some time ago. If there is a second round added, we would love to participate. 11 year old twins girls (and 3 adults).
fisher94306@yahoo.com
Any chance

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter