July 13, 2013 Eastern Carribean

After reading an extensive amount of trip reports, threads, and reviews, I think we will be exploring all the ports on our own, no booked excursions. We are a family that loves to explore when we go to new places, and don't mind plans changing. What is everyone else doing? I've got a list started for St. Thomas and St. Maarten. If anyone else is planning to explore, we should talk about it, maybe go together?

Hi all: I thought I would make my 1000th post on these boards her! Yeah! Getting excited for the cruise/FE/days at Disney pre-cruise!

No one has posted on here for a while! Last night I printed all our magnets for the exchange. I could not print my signature sheet for boarding though. It kept kicking me out of the system with an error message. Weird.

So excited!!! My hubby & I are going with our DD 6 and DD 11 and my parents!! The kids don't know yet and I cannot wait to see their faces!!!

So excited!!! My hubby & I are going with our DD 6 and DD 11 and my parents!! The kids don't know yet and I cannot wait to see their faces!!!

Bet they will be thrilled -- I know I am:cheer2: Counting down the days -- can't wait :yay:

What's the first thing you want to do once you are onboard?!

I can't wait to see all of the new bars. I also can't wait to look in the shop windows. I've only been on the Magic, so I can't wait!

I have just 16 days left of school and then the real countdown begins!!

With that said, the first thing we'll probably do is eat lunch at Enchanted Gardens!

What are RFR passes?!

You can buy passes to use part of the spa each day, the saunas, steam rooms, showers, hot tubs, and heated tile loungers. I've heard you can buy just one day, or the entire trip, but that they sell out.

Havent posted in here in forever but have been posting at Facebook group.

Cant wait until the Cruise is underway

We are excited for our first DC! Looking forward to a great trip! Myself, DH, DS (8) and DD (6). We are celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary. Can't wait to meet you all! Any ideas on how to purchase the Rainforest Cafe day pass?:cool1:

Just getting used to the DIS forums...My daughter and mother just gave me this cruise for my 50th birthday in March. We are all so excited! Also bringing my friend along. It is the first cruise for ALL of us. See you all there! Is anyone near our room...9584?

We want to do the zip line at Loterie Farm. Saw in this forum that it is great fun. Anybody know how to go about getting there?

Hello to all fellow cruisers. I have been off and on the thread reviewing all the fun info. This will be my family's 2nd Disney cruise. We are SOOOO excited :cool1: We are traveling with DW(self), DH, DD(14), DD(11). My DD(11) is expressing interest in putting together FE's by herself. How many people are currently involved? The reason I ask is so I know if if she can handle this task. I don't want to miss the cut off date for joining the group.

Hello to all fellow cruisers. I have been off and on the thread reviewing all the fun info. This will be my family's 2nd Disney cruise. We are SOOOO excited :cool1: We are traveling with DW(self), DH, DD(14), DD(11). My DD(11) is expressing interest in putting together FE's by herself. How many people are currently involved? The reason I ask is so I know if if she can handle this task. I don't want to miss the cut off date for joining the group.

Welcome! I am afraid the cut off date has come and gone for the FE. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news :(

Awe :sad1: thanks for the info. Well, I know we will still have a great time with other activities. Can't wait to see all the sights. Safe cruisin' to all:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter