July 13, 2013 Eastern Carribean

I have no idea how to do that, and I am so glad you brought it up. Do I call the cruise line?

Did you book through Disney or a TA? Call whomever you booked through. Be sure to have the conformation number and cabin # of your family. Then just request for the ressies to be linked. Our TA (Dreams Unlimited) handled this for us easily. If you are linked then you will automatically be seated together for dinner, so make sure you all want the same seating. Can't wait!!

What are you all doing for transportation? I'm trying to figure out the best way to go airport to DCL with a grocery stop, and DCL to WDW after with another grocery stop. It seems all the transportation only includes one stop for a round trip. Can't decide if we should just do two one-way rentals and drive ourselves? Any suggestions?

We are staying at WDW for two nights before the cruise and have a 2 day, one way rental to port. That way we can stop for wine, etc. We rented from Budget with a code I found on these boards. $80.00 one way for Thursday-Saturday (2 full days).

"Cinder" Ella's Mom said:
We are staying at WDW for two nights before the cruise and have a 2 day, one way rental to port. That way we can stop for wine, etc. We rented from Budget with a code I found on these boards. $80.00 one way for Thursday-Saturday (2 full days).

Can you share the code with me? I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!

We are also going to stay at he Hyatt at the Airport and we were thinking of just taking a shuttle to the port. Haven't really researched that part out yet. We plan on bringing wine with us in our suit cases.

We will also be staying at the Hyatt MCO the night before the cruise. We are taking the Disney bus down to the port. Does anyone know where we can buy a case of water around the hotel or port?

Twohsieh said:
We will also be staying at the Hyatt MCO the night before the cruise. We are taking the Disney bus down to the port. Does anyone know where we can buy a case of water around the hotel or port?

I've read on here that rather than a case of water, take refillable bottles. Lots of people have said that the water is just fine on the cruise ship, plus you can fill it with other drinks.

Just booked our second Disney cruise! Woo Hoo! We'll be joining you in July! :wave2:

It will be me, my husband, and 2 daughters, ages 14 & 11!

I just sent a note to join the FE list and a request for the Facebook group. We did the FE on our first cruise (the Dream in June 2011) and my kids LOVED it!

Can't wait! :cool1::cool1:

Does someone set up some sort of meeting for all of us, or do we just hope to run into each other? I am hoping we have a meeting!

Our last cruise we had a meet at 3:00 till 3:45 just before the muster drill we meet at The Bon Voyage Lounge located on deck 3 behind guest services

It seems I cannot post a file on this board so I cannot put the FE list on here. I have posted it on the FB page. If you are not a member of the FB page or prefer not to use FB, email me and I will email you a copy of the current FE list. If anyone can tell me how to post a file her, I will be glad to do that also. :confused3

cruiser830@yahoo.com

Thank you for adding my info. But, for some reason, I can't find the Facebook page. Help! :goodvibes Thanks so much!!

DePaulos

Hiya!
We just booked this cruise - along with the 20th! yahoo! a b2b! :)

Hubby and I figured if we have to pay the airfare we may as well get as much as we can!!

It will be myself, my hubby and our DD Lizzy (8)

We are so excited!

we want to join the FE!

So far we have done 6 Disney cruises, all on the magic & wonder - we cant wait to see the big ship! ;)

WOOHOO!

Andrea in Vegas

If you send me your info (names, cabin #, email, etc) I can get you added to the FE list. Getting closer every day!!!:cheer2:

If you are a GOLD cruiser, it's now 105 days out - you can start your "extra" bookings!
We Snagged a Palo reservation - I am soo excited!

Andrea
Lizzy'sMom

If you are a GOLD cruiser, it's now 105 days out - you can start your "extra" bookings!
We Snagged a Palo reservation - I am soo excited!

Andrea
Lizzy'sMom

We got Palo and Remy but no Castaway Cabanas left :(

This is my family's first cruise and time to WDW. We are very excited! My DS is 3 and I was thinking if booking him a pirate make over for pirate night. Anyone know if we can book that when the dates open to make reservation?

We just booked rooms at the Contemporary for two nights before the cruise with the newly released summer discounts! Can't wait!!

Hi everyone, we booked our cruise a couple of weeks ago. It is our first disney cruise and we are very excited. It will be me, my hubby and our 2 sons (7 and 9). We are doing something special on this cruise : we are going to renew our wedding vows while at sea !!!

I read there is a facebook page, can someone please tell me where it is so I can join...

Also, how do I book excursions... I haven't seen the option yet. I look forward to talking with everyone.

Celine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter