**JULY 11, 2010*** Double Dip Wonder!

WELL glad you remembered

dinner ??????????????

maybee next weekend???????????????????

I'll let you buy ????????
just not sure which place maybee stay at comfort inn again????????????

or pop century

or wilderness lodge ??????????????????

anyone like to join us ?????????????????????????

not you staCey I know you have plans????????????????

153212main_2010-3355_430.jpg

picture of the day

It was such an awesome site - and a beautiful day!!

anyone like to join us ?????????????????????????

not you staCey I know you have plans????????????????

YEP...that's my last weekend before Alaska. If I'm all packed, I might lay out by the pool and be the tannest (is that a word?) person in Alaska!
:laughing:

Day One of the yard sale today and we did great!! I was there from 6am to 7pm....Sharon had to leave at 3 to go to her real job.
Starting at 7 tomorrow. If we don't sell it all, we're going to give it away

Good morning everyone!

We sail in 8 weeks!

Isn't it great? We sail in eight - weeks that is!

MY TURN for A top ; ~))))

GOOD MORNIN ALL

MARY THANK YOU both of those are GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 weeks from now UP and ready
well going either way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what I forget I must not have needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lets see 1 trip to florida

1 hay field cutting (almost 40 acres)

and best of all NO MORE BABIES BEING BORN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

time to feed

gaRRy

Hey All!!!

Just wanted to say hello to everyone! My self and a friend (mid 20's) just booked a cruise for July 11, our first one!!! Sending a hello to everyone who will be on board and looking to meet some new people as well! So soon!

Hey All!!!

Just wanted to say hello to everyone! My self and a friend (mid 20's) just booked a cruise for July 11, our first one!!! Sending a hello to everyone who will be on board and looking to meet some new people as well! So soon!

Welcome aboard! Looks like you took advantage of the great FL resident rates.

I'm Mary and I'm sailing with my DH Mark and some other DIS friends from previous cruises.

Hey All!!!

Hello, and welcome to the party boat. Me and my fiance (also mid 20's) are getting married on Castaway Cay. Look forward to meeting you.

Hello, and welcome to the party boat. Me and my fiance (also mid 20's) are getting married on Castaway Cay. Look forward to meeting you.

That is awesome!! Congrats to both of you!!! Gives us something else to check out at Castaway Cay as well haha. We will be in room #6321, small but still excited to get on the ship!! :goodvibes

GOOD MORNIN ALL

WELCOME NEWBIE

I think most of us are on deck 6

my DD just finished the CP she was hoping for full time but it did not happen YET she is still trying

for some reason coming back to michigan is NOT in her plans.

ok out to the barn for me
lots to get done before the weekend.

gaRRy

I was filling out our paperwork for this cruise yesterday and noticed our rooms had gone from an assigned number to GTY. I e-mailed Sandie and she indicated when they applied the discount code for the Florida Resident Rate this occurred. So, our previously assigned rooms are gone. Our new room numbers are 6598 & 6605. She was sorry, but there was nothing she could do at this point other than to call Disney and get new room numbers.

Anyone else who received a discount code recently, you might want to check on line to see if your room is now in GTY staus or has changed room numbers.

I was filling out our paperwork for this cruise yesterday and noticed our rooms had gone from an assigned number to GTY. I e-mailed Sandie and she indicated when they applied the discount code for the Florida Resident Rate this occurred. So, our previously assigned rooms are gone. Our new room numbers are 6598 & 6605. She was sorry, but there was nothing she could do at this point other than to call Disney and get new room numbers.

Anyone else who received a discount code recently, you might want to check on line to see if your room is now in GTY staus or has changed room numbers.

We're fine. Looks like yours might have been because of the 2nd rebooking for the FL resident rate. Glad you caught it and thanks for the heads up. Better safe than sorry.

Opps - just reread what you wrote. Yes it was the FL resident rate. Should have read more closely before I posted.

This far out, and in that short amount of time, your original rooms were already taken??? :headache:

Thanks for the heads up....I checked ours and it's still the same room. I might have had a heart attack if they'd changed us!

I was on the other side of the state this past weekend and all I saw was a pfffft in the air :( Wished i were closer! It looked amazing from your photo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter