**JULY 11, 2010*** Double Dip Wonder!

For those who want to plan in advance, here's what we have on the FE list so far....not posting real names or room numbers.....

Two rooms with adults only

One room with two girls, age 5

One room with a 10 yr old boy

One room with two 16 year old girls

One room with a 10 year old girl

One room with an 11 yr old girl and an 8 year old girl

So exciting! And lots of girls...FUN!

Glad to see that there are a few takers for the FE!!:banana: If you are at a loss for who to pass the airline bottles to look no further!!1:rotfl2: Let's not let it go to waste!

I am looking forward to my first FE exchange!!!!!

Glad to see that there are a few takers for the FE!!:banana: If you are at a loss for who to pass the airline bottles to look no further!!1:rotfl2: Let's not let it go to waste!

I am looking forward to my first FE exchange!!!!!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Unfortunately, I'm not flying Southwest on the flight to Florida. :guilty: I get them free on Southwest.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Unfortunately, I'm not flying Southwest on the flight to Florida. :guilty: I get them free on Southwest.

YEAP only you and VIRGIL
on the other HAND the little ones that REALLY need it meaning Francis, Jay and yes MYSELF !!!!!!!!!

just have to pay

just not fair !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok rain storm here AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well not sure if the last one ever stopped
feed the babies and my PLAY TIME with them.

gaRRy

:scared:Just have to chime in... I think we are about 60 days out. I know I am getting sooo excited. Probably more so than my girls. I love to cruise Disney, and our previous two cruises have been 3 nighters, so this 5 nighter is looking mighty awesome to my. Plus, I got a Palo brunch... first time to Palo. Plus, a double dip... I love CC. pirate: Plus... food. Plus... sun. Yaay! :cool1: Now I just need to get my airline tickets.

Anyhoo, back to your previously scheduled conversations. :cheer2:

I have to start making my door signs!!! Luckily I have some ideas. :idea:

Don't worry, garRry....I've got us covered.

Oh my gosh!! SIXTY DAYS!!!!

Don't panic, Bride & Groom!!! :scared1:

:scared:

Been gone way too long! Had about 10 pages to catch up on. Planning, details, arrangements, paperwork.... I just want to sit back and enjoy the cruise already.

Is it too late to get our wedding friends and family on the list for buttons? If its not too late, what all info do you need?

Stacy we aren't doing the stingray thing with you after all, we wanted some open water so we're going to do the catamaran sail and snorkel instead.

Been gone way too long! Had about 10 pages to catch up on. Planning, details, arrangements, paperwork.... I just want to sit back and enjoy the cruise already.

Is it too late to get our wedding friends and family on the list for buttons? If its not too late, what all info do you need?

Stacy we aren't doing the stingray thing with you after all, we wanted some open water so we're going to do the catamaran sail and snorkel instead.

Nick - Virgil is working on a list for me. I'm assuming it covers everyone from your side as well. :)

I was just about to email and ask you what you'd decided. Thanks for letting me know.
I've done the catamaran one. I hope they take your tour out further than they took us. We barely went out of the port area and the only thing we saw was an old tire. Surely they're doing better with that by now, that was quite a few years ago.

I was just about to email and ask you what you'd decided. Thanks for letting me know.
I've done the catamaran one. I hope they take your tour out further than they took us. We barely went out of the port area and the only thing we saw was an old tire. Surely they're doing better with that by now, that was quite a few years ago.

Hahaha, I'll be pretty upset if all we see is an old tire :mad:

Hahaha, I'll be pretty upset if all we see is an old tire :mad:

I figured out that we went in 2003....surely in 7 years, they've had enough complaints that they found a better spot. Or maybe there was a reason we couldn't go out any further.....I think THAT'S happened before. :rolleyes1
Virgil would probably say it's my fault and that I'm a jinx!

I figured out that we went in 2003....surely in 7 years, they've had enough complaints that they found a better spot. Or maybe there was a reason we couldn't go out any further.....I think THAT'S happened before. :rolleyes1
Virgil would probably say it's my fault and that I'm a jinx!
For a change - I won't blame you - but I tried to tell Nick that there isn't any good reef snorkeling in Nassau - and that the reviews on the trip sucked - but oh well.....

Virgil
pirate:

GOOD MORNIN ALL

did I tell you we have RAIN

AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STILL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

poor horses and the little ones cannot go out

I think they would drown

Y
E
S

one more thing

NO POWER AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

been out for an hour and generator is up and running!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DO NEED A VACATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well
maybee they found the HOOD or truck lid a door ?????????????/

front bumber ?????????????????

other parts anyways

its RAINING AGAIN

and
NO POWER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope somebody has a good day

gaRRy

See what i mean !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

V
a
c
a
t
i
o
n

p
l
e
a
s
e

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter