Journal to use at Disney

This looks like so much fun for my boys. I am making a special trip tomorrow to get it printed and bound. :dance3: You did an excellent job and THANK YOU for sharing it!!! This will just add to the excitement that is buzzing around our house. Only 6 more days until we leave!!!

Did you say you were working on one for Disneyland? OOOHHH I'm so excited! Do you think you'll be finished soon? We're leaving on the 17th of April. No pressure, just wondering. This would be great.
Pippi

This looks like so much fun for my boys. I am making a special trip tomorrow to get it printed and bound. :dance3: You did an excellent job and THANK YOU for sharing it!!! This will just add to the excitement that is buzzing around our house. Only 6 more days until we leave!!!

That is so great your dates are ALMOST HERE!!!!:yay: :yay: I can feel the energy! <grin>

I'm working on a book, using power point. it is unbelievable simple. I'll be doing some Disneyland pages, but it's a slow process for me.. as work gets in the way. :)

Mine will cover the entire trip.. several national parks, ect.. I'll post it later, probably a week or two away, before book #1 (of three) will be done.

Which book is book #1??:rolleyes1 Might it be the cruise??LOL!! We are leaving in a month for a cruise. I have brainstormed how many pages and what on each page. I have powerpoint but have never used it. I have photoshop and can't seem to really get a chunck of time to learn it. In the next week, I would like to try to make some pages for the cruise. I don't have a manual for powerpoint so it will be a learning game.

Maybe, just maybe, your book #1 is the cruise one!! Then I can try to add to that as well!

Which book is book #1??:rolleyes1 Might it be the cruise??LOL!! We are leaving in a month for a cruise. I have brainstormed how many pages and what on each page. I have powerpoint but have never used it. I have photoshop and can't seem to really get a chunck of time to learn it. In the next week, I would like to try to make some pages for the cruise. I don't have a manual for powerpoint so it will be a learning game.

Maybe, just maybe, your book #1 is the cruise one!! Then I can try to add to that as well!

Nope, no cruise for me. :(

My book number one, is just personalized, for my oldest son. Sorry for confusion. All three books will have a disneyland portion within them.

You should give power point a try. It's quite easy to make impressive looking pages, once you get going!

Here is another place to download this file:
http://www.4shared.com/dir/6052506/f28c3f9c/sharing.html

The other link in post#1 works sometimes and sometimes not!:rotfl:

The first link did not work for me. I was getting discouraged but then found your second link as I read more. It worked! And, I also downloaded your activity book for girls. I am so excited! :banana:
Thank you for all the hard work and your willingness to share with all of us!:cheer2:

What would you like the wording to say? I will see if I can find a different clip art to go.

The wording is alright, just to say Mickey's Backyard Bar-B-Que. The clipart is pretty close to. They wear cowboy hats and do roping. They just wear reds and whites, denim and bandana prints. But what you have could work.

The wording is alright, just to say Mickey's Backyard Bar-B-Que. The clipart is pretty close to. They wear cowboy hats and do roping. They just wear reds and whites, denim and bandana prints. But what you have could work.

Here you go (Two of them, hope one works for you guys):
WDWJOURNAL-BBQ2.jpg

WDWJOURNAL-BBQ.jpg

Oh they are both cute, not to decide which I like best.

I only have a power point viewer. Is the program worth having?

Well, I guess I found it was the only program that is super easy to move things around, moving things forward and such....without having to use a really complicated program like Photoshop. You can do some with MS Word.... but even this program gets difficult to place objects exactly where you want to. If you check online...sometimes there are shhhhh....software sharing programs. (You didn't hear it from me)

Well, I guess I found it was the only program that is super easy to move things around, moving things forward and such....without having to use a really complicated program like Photoshop. You can do some with MS Word.... but even this program gets difficult to place objects exactly where you want to. If you check online...sometimes there are shhhhh....software sharing programs. (You didn't hear it from me)

What? I didn't hear you...............

Wow! I love these! I wish someone would make one for Disneymooners!! ;) :worship: I would love to have something cute to jot down quick memories with during the trip and then fill out a more complete one when we get home!:cool1:

is there anyway on powerpoint to change Sophia to Ethan or Alicia? I thought someone said they could work on the pages? Anyway these are so fun. You did a great job!

sahlink, thanks for sharing I too have been working on a journal for some time now. Another poster shared there's with me. Now I think I'll combine the two and then add my own touches to create yet another journal to share with everyone. Gosh :scared1: the clock is really ticking fast and I haven't produced much yet. But I'll post pics as soon as I finish all of my projects. :worship: Your kid's activity books can't be beat and it shows that you indeed spent alot of time working on them:banana:

Here are blank cover for you to be able to personilze for your kids:
You should be able to open it an any program MS Word or MS Powerpoint and just add a text box with your childs name):thumbsup2

Cover1.jpg

Cover2.jpg

Cover3.jpg

sahlink, thanks for sharing I too have been working on a journal for some time now. Another poster shared there's with me. Now I think I'll combine the two and then add my own touches to create yet another journal to share with everyone. Gosh :scared1: the clock is really ticking fast and I haven't produced much yet. But I'll post pics as soon as I finish all of my projects. :worship: Your kid's activity books can't be beat and it shows that you indeed spent alot of time working on them:banana:

Thanks!!! Time was well spent though.... lots of good memories to keep!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter