JonBenet Ramsey - a question for those who follow this story

Wow, I had no idea they actually found dna under her nails, I thought there was nothing. I also never heard about the baseball bat with carpet fibers found outside in the bushes. Did the bat belong to Burke? I'm guessing not since the police would have probably made sure the public knew it.

Yes, according to what I've read.

http://extras.denverpost.com/news/jon031400.htm
Smit told Newsweek that DNA found under JonBenét's fingernails is male but doesn't match the DNA samples taken from her father.

Curious...was JonBenet's own skin found under her fingernails? I have always thought the head bash came first, but the new information that her neck was covered in fingernail marks changes things. I am wondering if the marks were not from her own fingernails.

Was there DNA found under her nails?

Thats what the statement says from the DA where she cleared the Ramsey's because of new dna testing. The statement I read said male dna under her fingernails showing evidence she clawed her attacker. It is in a CNN article with the quote from DA Mary Lacy.

Thats what the statement says from the DA where she cleared the Ramsey's because of new dna testing. The statement I read said male dna under her fingernails showing evidence she clawed her attacker. It is in a CNN article with the quote from DA Mary Lacy.

With that kind of evidence it amazes me that there are still those who worked on that case that are convinced Burke or her parents had something to do with her murder.

With that kind of evidence it amazes me that there are still those who worked on that case that are convinced Burke or her parents had something to do with her murder.

Exactly how I feel. I don't by that it somehow transfered from the underwear to her wasteband and belonged to a factory worker. The CBS specifial never addressed the possible finger nail marks or the dna under her fingers, but they also made the golf club issue like a malicious attack and not an accident. They definitely had an angle and were only giving info to support that theory.

There was weak dna under her nails, a mixture of DNA on her longjohns - - her dna was found and other dna (not Ramsey)

But there IS great DNA here, a sinle male left his dna mixed with hers in the blood left by the sexual assault. GSLD99176817
Lots of case info at webbsleuths.org

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter