• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Joined DVC While At Hilton Head

ZerasPride...we are from the Cleveland area too and we just moved to Charlotte, NC last month. Now we are only about 3 1/2 hours away from HH!!! We have never been there and we actually own there. We are going for the weekend in just 2 weeks!! I just couldn't wait to check it out. Glad you had a wonderful time there. Welcome Home!!!!

Thanks again guys for the "welcome homes", its been a long time coming.

Deltadawn - I hope you take a look at this post again because we are considering moving to North Carolina and I'd love to get some feedback from you. You will absolutely love Hilton Head when you have an opportunity to stay there and you are so fortunate to have moved so close to the resort (and not too far from Disney either!).

Lisa

We also visited HH 12/26-12/30 and finally bought our own contract...we added points on to my husbands parents a couple of years ago but not enough for the vacationing we do to disney. We loved Hilton Head and look forward to visiting again when it is warmer. But we first must go say hi to Mickey and Mickey. Congratulations on your new purchase...you will surely love it and have many magical times ahead of you.

ZerasPride...email with any questions you may have. We have been in Charlotte, NC 2 months now and we love it so far! The weather is soooooooooooo much better than in Ohio. If you like sunshine in the Winter, that is. We are only about 8 hours to WDW also. Now we can drive instead of buying 5 airline tickets!

Congratulations Lisa,

I just got back today from HH. Had a wonderful time as well.

Welcome home!
Good choice. We own at OKW and have enough points to visit HH & VB. Last May went to HH, loved it and did a 100 pt add on, would like to add even more.

Welcome Home!!!

Woohoo - Another NE Ohio DVC member. Can you guys (Lisa and DisneyDawn) make it to my Memorial Day DISmeet cookout on May 26th? The details are over on the DIScon 2002 Board (go figure). There will be other DVC members there. Hope to see you in May. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter