Join Us For Rich & Adrian's May 2009 WDW Adventure!

When I met up with a few DISers for breakfast @ Crystal Palace before the park opened, my mom & brother were walking with me. My brother was wearing his Red Sox shirt, and we overheard the guys behind us commenting on the Red Sox because of his shirt.

We get to our meeting spot and those two guys park themselves across from us. We find out it's Rich & Adrian, and we were having breakfast with them!

:rotfl2:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

When I met up with a few DISers for breakfast @ Crystal Palace before the park opened, my mom & brother were walking with me. My brother was wearing his Red Sox shirt, and we overheard the guys behind us commenting on the Red Sox because of his shirt.

We get to our meeting spot and those two guys park themselves across from us. We find out it's Rich & Adrian, and we were having breakfast with them!

Come on everybody sing -
It's a small world after all,
it's a small world after all,
it's a small, small world!

:lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Well if Jason Varitek doesn't accept the Red Sox' offer and he retires, my Red Sox shirt will have to go too!

Seriously, I'm not sure what I'll be wearing yet, but I'm sure I won't be hard to spot. We can plan to meet outside of CP about 5 - 10 minutes before our ressie.

Ummm excuse me, but some of us will be meeting on the 11th at Ohana's. :goodvibes

I haven't decided what I'll wear yet....but I'll be the oldest one in the group, so you can't miss me....(I do have not pics posted on the Singles Photo thread http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=29981812#post29981812)

:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Gah! You people!!!

First of all, count me in as another one turning 40 this year! :eek: Though mine is in less than 3 weeks. :sad:

Second, with all of these talks and plans and celebrations, you're making me want to do a late B-day for myself too! party:

Third, due to work, I would miss a lot of these activities. So there's a voice in my head telling me to take vacation that week to participate in some of this stuff. pixiedust:

But there's one catch...I LIVE HERE! How many people live in Orlando and take a week of vacation to visit WDW? :crazy:

Ummm excuse me, but some of us will be meeting on the 11th at Ohana's. :goodvibes

I haven't decided what I'll wear yet....but I'll be the oldest one in the group, so you can't miss me....(I do have not pics posted on the Singles Photo thread http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=29981812#post29981812)

:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Oops! That's right. Well, since I'll be the new "kid" on the block, please refer to my description in post #77. It's very accurate :rotfl2:

Gah! You people!!!

First of all, count me in as another one turning 40 this year! :eek: Though mine is in less than 3 weeks. :sad:

Second, with all of these talks and plans and celebrations, you're making me want to do a late B-day for myself too! party:

Third, due to work, I would miss a lot of these activities. So there's a voice in my head telling me to take vacation that week to participate in some of this stuff. pixiedust:

But there's one catch...I LIVE HERE! How many people live in Orlando and take a week of vacation to visit WDW? :crazy:

Hi Floydian

Welcome to the 40 Club!!!

Don't worry about celebrating your birthday late. I'm doing a late birthday celebration since I turned 40 last year. In fact, none of us is celebrating our actual 40th birthday - some are late and some are early. So you would fit right in!

You should definately join us! You do not want to miss this!!! We are going to have some much fun.

If you don't want to take the whole week off, just take a few days.

Come on...you know you wanna ::yes::

I believe I'm the only one in this group not turning 40....I've been there done that. :lmao:

Floydian, There are probably quite a few ppl from Orlando's that take a vacation at WDW. So you just new to take a few days off and join us. :goodvibes

Hi everyone -

I found the May 2009 hours posted on wdwinfo.com - http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/may09.cfm?requesttimeout=1000

I hope this isn't the final schedule - It looks like Fantasmic! is only being shown once and Spectromagic is only being shown twice during my entire trip. That can't be right?! Hopefully the blank spaces mean shows might added later?

I want to get the first available reservation so I was thinking either 8:00 am or 8:05 am. How does that sound?

Clare do you want me to call this ADR for Crystal Palace in on Sunday when I make my other ADR's? (It's for 5 people Adrian, Rich, Clare, Angela, and Theresa)

Also Adrian wanted to know: Would people rather go to Crystal Palace in MK or Chef Mickey's in the Contemporary on Wednesday May 13? Let me know and I'll call in the ADR on Sunday. :)

Clare do you want me to call this ADR for Crystal Palace in on Sunday when I make my other ADR's? (It's for 5 people Adrian, Rich, Clare, Angela, and Theresa)

Also Adrian wanted to know: Would people rather go to Crystal Palace in MK or Chef Mickey's in the Contemporary on Wednesday May 13? Let me know and I'll call in the ADR on Sunday. :)

Since I've never been to CP or Chef Mickey's, either will be okay with me.. I will go with the majority vote. :thumbsup2

Hi Rich -

I vote for Crystal Palace. That's where I want to have breakfast on my birthday.

If the majority vote to have breakfast at Chef Mickey on May 13th then we can meet up with at the MK after breakfast. Or if the group decides to not come to the MK, I can meet you all at EPCOT for dinner at Le Cellier.

Thanks!

Hi Rich -

I vote for Crystal Palace. That's where I want to have breakfast on my birthday.

If the majority vote to have breakfast at Chef Mickey on May 13th then we can meet up with at the MK after breakfast. Or if the group decides to not come to the MK, I can meet you all at EPCOT for dinner at Le Cellier.

Thanks!

Let's stick with Crystal Palace - that's the easiest plan!

Sorry everyone, I was off line last night so only just caught up.

Thanks Adrian/Rich but Crystal Palace is already booked for 8.05 am for 5 people - supposedly I'm not able to book until 90 days out but the IPO sent me an email yesterday with all my ADRs booked :cool1:

Thanks Adrian/Rich but Crystal Palace is already booked for 8.05 am for 5 people - supposedly I'm not able to book until 90 days out but the IPO sent me an email yesterday with all my ADRs booked :cool1:

Thanks Clare ... What name is the ADR under?

Thanks, Clare!! :cheer2: :cool1:

Can you send us a PM with the reservation #? I believe we will need it to get into the Magic Kingdom since the park won't be open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter