• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Join Us For Rich & Adrian's May 2009 WDW Adventure!

Happy holidays to all!!

I haven't been on the boards much as I have started a new business venture to make some extra money for my solo trip. So far, it is going very well!! And I am really enjoying what I'm doing!

I hope that everyone had a joyous and peaceful holiday!!!

I am getting more and more excited about my trip :cool1: Only 4 months and 6 days to go! :banana: :yay: :woohoo:

Hi, all,

I'll be there May 5-12. :woohoo: Looks like I'll miss the big communal meal, but I'd be happy to meet up with any DISers some other time for a drink or meal.

Gray
(like the color)

Hi Everyone :grouphug:

Well it will soon be time to start making ADR's for our trip! :cheer2: So far we have a dinner at Le Cellier in Epcot On Wed May 13 at about 6:30 PM. Where else would people like to eat, and on what day?

(Adrian mentioned Lunch or Dinner at Prime Time Cafe in Hollywood Studios, and Vanessa/Aubriee and I were talking about the Character Dinner at 1900 Park Fair)

Let me know what your thoughts are, and I'll start compiling a "Master ADR List." Thanks! ::yes:: :upsidedow :rotfl:

Well it will soon be time to start making ADR's for our trip! :cheer2: So far we have a dinner at Le Cellier in Epcot On Wed May 13 at about 6:30 PM. Where else would people like to eat, and on what day?

(Adrian mentioned Lunch or Dinner at Prime Time Cafe in Hollywood Studios, and Vanessa/Aubriee and I were talking about the Character Dinner at 1900 Park Fair)

Let me know what your thoughts are, and I'll start compiling a "Master ADR List." Thanks! ::yes:: :upsidedow :rotfl:

Hi Rich -

I haven't planned my full itinerary yet (waiting for those illusive May hours) but I would like to join the group for dinner at Le Cellier on May13th.

Do you have dates in mind for the other meals that you mentioned?

You can count me in for Le Cellier's. :thumbsup2

The AK Character breakfast at Tusker's House if fun...maybe think about going there.

I'm glad I found this thread, I really want to go as early as all of you here, but we decided to go on December but still our minds can change every now and then, I hope we can set it as early as that. :)

Have a nice day everyone. :)

Just booked my airfare...I'm all set now for the May trip....can't wait to meet some old and new DisFriends. :thumbsup2

Hi Everyone :grouphug: If those people going during the time of May 9 - 16 could PM me your contact information (Screen Name, First Name, E-Mail and Cell Phone Number and Dates that you'll be at WDW)** I can create a "Master List" so we can keep in touch with each other.So how many people should I make the LeCellier ressie for on May 13?* I was thinking of making it for 12 and then adjust it later. :) Also, here are some other ideas Adrian and I came up with:

Le Cellier (Epcot Canada)
DinnerHollywood Brown Derby
(Hollywood Studios) Lunch
Ohana (Polynesian Resort) Dinner
Prime Time 50's Cafe (Hollywood Studios) Lunch or Dinner
1900 Park Fare (Grand Floridian Resort) Cinderella Character Dinner
Liberty Tree Tavern (Magic Kingdom) Lunch

Do any of these appeal to people? What other suggestions do you have? :upsidedow

Hi Everyone :grouphug: If those people going during the time of May 9 - 16 could PM me your contact information (Screen Name, First Name, E-Mail and Cell Phone Number and Dates that you'll be at WDW)** I can create a "Master List" so we can keep in touch with each other.So how many people should I make the LeCellier ressie for on May 13?* I was thinking of making it for 12 and then adjust it later. :) Also, here are some other ideas Adrian and I came up with:

Do any of these appeal to people? What other suggestions do you have? :upsidedow

Count me in for Le Cellier on May 13th

All of these restaurants sound great. Do you have any idea of what days you would like to visit these restaurants?

I'm sending you a PM with my info

Count me in for Le Cellier on May 13th

All of these restaurants sound great. Do you have any idea of what days you would like to visit these restaurants?

I'm sending you a PM with my info

No preference for dates .... Any ideas? :rotfl:

No preference for dates .... Any ideas? :rotfl:

At this point, no. But once the May hours are released and I can figure out which parks I'll be visiting and on which days, I might have some suggestions.

If they are still only showing Fantasmic a few nights a week, I was thinking about doing the Fantasmic Package at the Brown Derby. But the day I select would be based on which days Fantasmic is being shown.

I'll be glad when February gets here :crazy2:

At this point, no.* But once the May hours are released and I can figure out which parks I'll be visiting and on which days, I might have some suggestions.If they are still only showing Fantasmic a few nights a week, I was thinking about doing the Fantasmic Package at the Brown Derby.* But the day I select would be based on which days Fantasmic is being shown.I'll be glad when February gets here :crazy2:
I wish they had the Brown Derby Cobb Salad at Dinner .... That's why I was thinking of going there for Lunch. :rotfl: :)

Hi Rich!

Count me in for Le Cellier and Ohana. I think I'll pass on the others though. I can't see using two dining credits for the Brown Derby, but due to WDW cutting down on the number of Fantasmic performances, I'll probably go ahead and do the Fantasmic pkg this trip, but will be doing Mama Melrose, (since it's only one credit). I bet Fantasmic is packed now with the decreased number of performances.:sad2:

I plan on doing a couple of backstage tours this trip, so will be busy and will just be catching you guys here and there.:flower3: I'll probably be in Epcot both Saturday night (5/9) and Friday night (5/15), since they've cut the Flower Power Concerts back to only the weekends. I hope to do the Backstage Magic tour on Wed. It ends up back in Epcot, I believe, so Le Cellier on Wed would be perfect.

I know you already have all my info. Can't wait to get you on Expedition Everest.:lmao: Don't worry Adrian and I will both hold your hand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter