Join Me In The Single Digit Dance!!

I still have a couple of days until I boggie down with the single digit dance.

Have FUN!

pullin in to the station soon. im trying to make this last week longer cuz i know sunday we'll all step into that time warp called disney where days become minutes etc. so breathe, have a beer and get ready for the ride
a bad day at disney is better than a good day anywhere else...

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Ok, count me in and I need this vacation more then ever, I am so stressed out at work. BWI here I come :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :worship: :worship: :worship: :jumping1: :drinking1

If you look at my signature, I would be joining you... I was to be leaving on Thursday :( unfortunatly.... too many things came up, such as a root canal & 2 crowns :mad: , not to mention my job would not allow me to take off ....my daughter found out that she would be missing 2 soccer games & lastly ... my older daughter was in a car accident last week. She is ok, but is in a neck brace & needs to go to pediatric orthopedic. also has to go for an MRI.... sooooooo I can't see going.... I didn't know how to change my countdown... it should be reading that I am going to WDW on 12/2-5th & the Universal trip should now read... RPR 12/17-12/21...not the HRH.... I hope everything turns out ok with MRI's and we do not have to change those trips.... :worried:

oh.. A Mickeyfan!! Pixie dust that everything goes well!!

We're in the home stretch now.... I'm dancing with ya like crazy!!!

going to bed now to make the 4 am drive to the airport!!!

will do a couple dance steps, but need to save my energy for F&W tomorrow night!!!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

LUCKY!!

Have a great time and enjoy!

awww i remember when i was doing the single digit dance :(

i have quite some time to go still.....but i will do the triple digit slow dance! :cheer2:

have fun guys!!!

Just a few more days for us too!! I should really be working right now but I am keeping one eye on my office door (in case the boss pops in!) , and one here for last minute planning......

I am in the panic and packing stage myself! :) Just hoping DH and the kids (and me!) can get through the rest of the week without getting sick!!!!

Jill...who had ice on the bird bath this morning..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter