Join Me In The Single Digit Dance!!

LOL...all you northeners are looking forward to the warm weather...I am looking forward to the cool!! Orlando tends to be about 10 degrees cooler that us!

WEEEE!!!

One Week!!

even though I have 14 days to go and can't officially do the single digit dance...I think I'll dance anyway now and in 5 days I'll dance again.

here goes:

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :yo-yo: :tongue:

PamNC

YEAH!!
We finally made it to single digits here in Oklahoma.After yesterday's tornado's here,we are ready for some warm sunshine and our first vacation ever!
We are all dancing,and clapping and getting nervous all at once!
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

THIS TIME NEXT WEEK....I WILL BE DRIVING THROUGH THE GATES!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

BIG COUNTDOWN ON!!!

This time next week I will be waking in the CR and getting ready for Chef Mickey's!

how will i ever sleep this week,especially Friday nite.I have already told myself I will be tossing all nite dreaming of Disney!
My kids are soooo excited,we talked about rides all day yesterday
LOL:D
This time next week I will be on the rides!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I am single digit dancing...9 days. Arrive Nov. 24 for 4 nights. A short but effective holiday stay.

POR here we come.

We are dancing today!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:
I got to work at my local school today so the time just flew by and now i am 1 day closer to take off!:teeth:

Disneydmbnut,

I am leaving in 1 day! I am also staying at the CR after the last 3 trips staying at the Wilderness Lodge.

On a side note. My in-laws who will be joining us this weekend live in Boynton Beach. And if I lived 3 hours from WDW. I would be there monthly. :crazy:

See you there! :wave2:

WOW!This is great Zipbags gets to leave tomorrow then Disneydmbnut gets to leave on Friday and we leave on Sat.!
We are dancing today,yep and it is gloomy and raining AGAIN in Okc.Woke my kids this morning and the first words out of sons mouth was, "4 more days mom"
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc YIPPEE!!

Originally posted by ZIPBAGS
Disneydmbnut,

I am leaving in 1 day! I am also staying at the CR after the last 3 trips staying at the Wilderness Lodge.

On a side note. My in-laws who will be joining us this weekend live in Boynton Beach. And if I lived 3 hours from WDW. I would be there monthly. :crazy:

See you there! :wave2:

WOW!! How funny that they live here in Boynton!!
I will be with my mother, DD (6)..I have a lime green DIS lanyard. I love the WL but got a super rate for CR!! We should have a DIS meet!! We did one in February at the WL and it was fun!

PS - I saw that your DW isn't a Disney fan...my DH isn't either...he goes when I drag him, but mostly it is DD and me, sometime Mom since Dad passed away.
DH is a fireman and can't go this weekend either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter