Joey's Wish Trip - PTR - Nov 28 - Dec 5

You leave tomorrow, right?

YAY!!! It's the last night before the magic begins for you!!!

Sending lots of pixie dust & love to have a magical time. :wizard::wizard:

:dance3: That is so great. What wonderful news.

I can't believe only 1 more day left for your trip.:cool1::banana:

I am so very glad it got to you in time :yay: :) I hope he enjoys his Lightning McQueen car and outfit. I bet y'all are just bursting at the seams with excitement! Enjoy your trip!!

Awww - love the new outfits!!! The kids will be all decked out - so how excited is everyone? Joey just looks radiant!!!! Must be all the floating in the tub -haha!!:goodvibes

Thanks everyone! We are heading to the airport at 4:30am so heading to bed now, can't believe we are going!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

We were able to get to the post office today and we got another parcel too.

One was from Lori in Seabrook,TX (I assume that's yours "MyDisneyTrio" - there was no dis name in the package) ~ thankyou!!!

samsbirthdaybiggive012.jpg

samsbirthdaybiggive016.jpg

samsbirthdaybiggive017.jpg

samsbirthdaybiggive018.jpg

samsbirthdaybiggive019.jpg

It was a Lightening McQueen outfit and car ... he was sooo excited!!!

samsbirthdaybiggive020.jpg

The other one was from "Mom20andE" ~ thank you very much! :flower3:

samsbirthdaybiggive013.jpg

samsbirthdaybiggive014.jpg

It was an outfit for Shaelyn, she LOVED it and also some Disney fill-in-the-blank stationary to make sending a letter to friends while we are there easy, somehow we missed getting a photo of it, but thanks just the same! :goodvibes

samsbirthdaybiggive021.jpg

She especially loved how "twirly" it was!

samsbirthdaybiggive022.jpg

Thanks again! :cheer2::cheer2:

Just checking in after returning from our trip and I am so happy you got the set for Shaelyn! I hope you have a wonderful trip!

Well, we are back and boy did we have a fabulous trip!!! Sorry the pictures are so big, I resized them all on photobucket before I copied them, but I must have done something wrong as only one is small :confused3 anyway I am too tired to take the time to redo them all, so I'm just leaving them as is.

Thank you very much to everyone that was part of the Big Give! We can't believe the generousity of the givers and being a part of it made our trip extra special!

When we arrived at GKTW there were 2 packages waiting for us. The first one was addressed to Samantha and Issac it was from "BillWendy" ~ thank you very much!

DSC00014.jpg

DSC00015.jpg

DSC00016.jpg

DSC00018.jpg

They really liked the shirts! The other one was a big box from "Scouthawkk" ~ thank you!

DSC00021.jpg

DSC00023.jpg

It was activity packs for each of the kids with lots of fun stuff!

Then when we returned home there was two more packages waiting!!! The first one got opened before I got to the camera, it was from Toni in Texas (sorry don't know your dis name) ~ thank you!!!

disney336.jpg

disney337.jpg

Joey put it on right away and was very excited when I told him "yes", when he asked if he could keep it on. That was yesterday, this morning when he got up he asked if I had washed it yet so he could wear it again!

The other package was from Sue in California (sorry again don't know your dis name) ~ thank you!!!

biggiveagain001.jpg

It was amazing outfits for the girls - they LOVED them!!! I took more pictures of them opening them up, but after it was all done I realized there was no memory card in my camera, so all we get is the modelling picture :laughing:

With Christmas coming and settling back into "normal" life (whatever that is :laughing:) it will probably take me a bit to get to my trip report, but I will do one asap!

I love that your family took it easy and really enjoyed GKTW! :thumbsup2 We are in the very EARLY stages of our daughter's wish trip, and getting a little overwhelmed with all Orlando has to offer! She doesn't have a lot of energy or stamina, so scheduling lots of down time is a must. Your TR made it clear that GKTW is a magical place all its own and that our kids will be thrilled to skip some park days and just swim, play and eat ice cream ;)

We're thinking of skipping SW and one of the US days.

Anyway, lovely family and great TR! ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter