Joey's Wish Trip - PTR - Nov 28 - Dec 5

The AK skirt and pj pants are from me and my DD14 (Allyson). We had lots of fun shopping for the fabric and making them for Samantha. Thanks for sharing the photos so that we could see how they look with the shirt. I have to say I've never shopped for matching fabric based on a small picture on a computer so I was a bit nervous about how the pieces would look together (but I think we did ok!)

I hope you have a wonderful vacation. Allyson and I are looking forward to reading your trip report when you return.

Judy

This was my first give and the personalized shirts were from me. I had great fun doing them

So glad the shirts got there...I hope they all fit okay as I had trouble finding sizes...apparently there is a shortage of red t-shirts around here. :rotfl2:

We have buckets of the pink medical tape here! I have a son who has a very complex medical condition so we use lots of tapes, central line covers etc! I ran out of regular tape and...........well.........it's not the first time I have had to wrap gifts with it!! :rotfl::rotfl:

Thank you for the great "thank you" notes:) Enjoy this special time and have lots of laughter:)

WOW! That was like Christmas time at your house, huh? LOL. You are very welcome for the bracelets. You guys have received some really great gifts. :) :goodvibes Can't wait to see a group shot in the 'Thing' t-shirts.

It totally seemed like Christmas! And we got 4 more today!!!

Love those bracelets...you have been receiving some awesome Pixie Dust:)

Yes, lots of blessings showering on us :)

Wow!!
:cool1:
Love al the Big Gives! You kids are so adorable! You guys are going to have a blast! You leave exactly two weeks after us! We are also going to an MVMCP so hopefully I will be able to give you some tips when we return!!:goodvibes

We are loving the Big Gives too ... would love some tips when you get back, you must be there right now ... hope you are having a wonderful trip! :cheer2:

When I made the autograph books for my kids on our April trip, that is what I used. They actually have a sharpie that clicks open and it worked great when getting all the signatures
:dance3: to all the packages

Great thanks!

Your pictures are amazing! You are kids are soo wonderful and they look SOOO happy!! Im so happy for all of you! A big thanks to the people behing the Big Give!!!!

Yes, thank you, thank you, thank you ... the Big Give is amazing!!!

The AK skirt and pj pants are from me and my DD14 (Allyson). We had lots of fun shopping for the fabric and making them for Samantha. Thanks for sharing the photos so that we could see how they look with the shirt. I have to say I've never shopped for matching fabric based on a small picture on a computer so I was a bit nervous about how the pieces would look together (but I think we did ok!)

I hope you have a wonderful vacation. Allyson and I are looking forward to reading your trip report when you return.

Judy

They look awesome together and she is looking forward to wearing them!

This was my first give and the personalized shirts were from me. I had great fun doing them

Glad you enjoyed making them, because we LOVE them!

So glad the shirts got there...I hope they all fit okay as I had trouble finding sizes...apparently there is a shortage of red t-shirts around here. :rotfl2:

.... Christmas is coming, I guess that explains the red shortage :rotfl:

Great big gives!!!! So happy for you and your kiddos!:goodvibes

Thanks for the well wishes!

We have buckets of the pink medical tape here! I have a son who has a very complex medical condition so we use lots of tapes, central line covers etc! I ran out of regular tape and...........well.........it's not the first time I have had to wrap gifts with it!! :rotfl::rotfl:

It's useful for lots of other things too ... I have some holding my watchband together :rotfl:

Thank you for the great "thank you" notes:) Enjoy this special time and have lots of laughter:)

Glad to hear you got them, we have been so blessed, I'm sure we will be able to do nothing but enjoy this special time! :)

We got notices yesterday and picked up the parcels today. We got 4 more amazing Big Gives! :woohoo: We were at a family fun fair today, hence the crazy hats and face paint!

biggive4025.jpg

Since there were 4 gifts they decided they would each open one. Joey opened the first package, it was from "MaeB" ~ thank you :)

biggive4026.jpg

biggive4028.jpg

biggive4030.jpg

biggive4032.jpg

biggive4033.jpg

It was little fabric zippered bags for each of us!

biggive4034.jpg

Shaelyn opened the next one, it was from Dania Dewese (sorry I don't know your dis name) ~ thank you :)

biggive4038.jpg

biggive4040.jpg

It was cool cloth bags for the girls! :flower3:

biggive4041.jpg

Isaac opened the next one, it was from "Loodlow" ~ thank you!

biggive4042.jpg

biggive4043.jpg

biggive4044.jpg

It was matching tye-dye shirts for us all ~ aren't they awesome??!!??!!!

biggive4048.jpg

Samantha opened the final package, it was from "PennyLane 1084" ~ thank you!

biggive4055.jpg

biggive4057.jpg

biggive4059.jpg

It was some card games, a cool Disney Christmas bag and some other practical essentials for the trip!

biggive4060.jpg

oops, I cut some of the bag out of the picture.

Once again ~ THANK YOU so much to all the Big Give givers, you have made waiting for this trip SO much more enjoyable!!!

I had too many pictures in the last post, so I had to cut out my cheering line, but I'm going to post again so I can celebrate - :)

I can't believe it but we are down to only TWO MORE WEEKS!!!!

:mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum

Yay! Those two weeks are going to fly by!! :banana::banana::banana:

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the photos with the silly hats. They are too cute!

Today brought another parcel to our house! It was from "WDWAtLast" ~thank you very much!!!

biggive5001.jpg

... this one says to Shaelyn princess:

biggive5002.jpg

...what could it be????

biggive5006.jpg

...the smile is growing!!! :)

biggive5007.jpg

It's a BEAUTIFUL Princess Aurora outfit and she LOVES it!!!! :yay::yay::yay:

biggive5009.jpg

Today brought another parcel to our house! It was from "WDWAtLast" ~thank you very much!!!

biggive5001.jpg

... this one says to Shaelyn princess:

biggive5002.jpg

...what could it be????

biggive5006.jpg

...the smile is growing!!! :)

biggive5007.jpg

It's a BEAUTIFUL Princess Aurora outfit and she LOVES it!!!! :yay::yay::yay:

biggive5009.jpg

You rock that outfit girlie!!!!!!:wizard:

I am so glad it arrived in time! Have a wonderful trip!!

I am joining this party a little late... your trip is almost here!!!!! I guess I need to check page 1 of the Wish Trippers thread more often!

I've read Joey's story and it is crazy how fast you go from having a 'normal' child to be having to learn about chemo, WBCs, platelets, hemoglobin, etc... The pics of your kids are great and CONGRATS on being selected for the BigGive!

We will be in Disney staying at GKTW from December 1st- Decmber 7th. Hopefully our paths will cross!:goodvibes

I can't wait to see more pictures of the kids opening up their gifts!!!!! :goodvibes:goodvibes

You rock that outfit girlie!!!!!!:wizard:

She didn't want to take it off!

I am so glad it arrived in time! Have a wonderful trip!!

Thanks again, she is so excited to wear it in Disney and I'm sure it will be worn many, many times after!

Eleven more days... or so. LOL :cool1::cool1::cool1::banana::banana::banana:

Have you started packing yet?

No!!! and now we are down to 9! I don't even know were to start with packing is there a master list somewhere??? :confused3

I'm glad you guys got my stuff. :cool1: I love the Big Give!!

Thanks again for sending it! :flower3:

I am joining this party a little late... your trip is almost here!!!!! I guess I need to check page 1 of the Wish Trippers thread more often!

I've read Joey's story and it is crazy how fast you go from having a 'normal' child to be having to learn about chemo, WBCs, platelets, hemoglobin, etc... The pics of your kids are great and CONGRATS on being selected for the BigGive!

We will be in Disney staying at GKTW from December 1st- Decmber 7th. Hopefully our paths will cross!:goodvibes

I can't wait to see more pictures of the kids opening up their gifts!!!!! :goodvibes:goodvibes

I've been "lurking" along on Juliana's page, enjoyed seeing her open her Big Gives too ... with seeing each others pictures and the awesome Big Give outfits we will be wearing, we should be able to recognize each other if we happen to cross paths. :goodvibes:goodvibes

Joey had a check-up at Children's Hospital this week and he is now tubeless!!! After 13 long months he had his central line in his chest removed so he can have a bath, go swimming and his kidneys are finally happy enough that he can be rid of the feeding tube too!!! This will make the trip so much easier, no dressing changes, feeding pump, bags, supplies etc!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Joey had a check-up at Children's Hospital this week and he is now tubeless!!! After 13 long months he had his central line in his chest removed so he can have a bath, go swimming and his kidneys are finally happy enough that he can be rid of the feeding tube too!!! This will make the trip so much easier, no dressing changes, feeding pump, bags, supplies etc!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

:banana::banana::banana: for Joey!!!! that is just wonderful news!! I hope its warm enough for him to take a swim in the pool and just have FUN!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter