Jodi Arias Trial Part 8 EXTREME CRUELTY: PROVEN

Penalty phase...what will the jury decide? (1 day poll!)

• Death

• Life (judge will sentence within 60 days, LWOP or Parole in 25 years)

• No unanimous decision...new penalty phase jury will be empaneled.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hello everyone:wave2:

Much appreciation to all of you for your updates, tweets, chitty chat, and Wasted Bandwidth:cool1: I reallly mean that though.

I was MIA all weekend. It was one thing after another around here. My DD has been here alot, and she doesn't take this stuff well on TV in light of a friend and co-worker being murdered last year, with no suspect or movement in the investigation.

OUr sweet chocolate lab puppy went fishung with DH and DS, and DH laid his sturgeon pole down for a mere "second". Long enough for "Ellie" to swallow the hook and bait whole. They were super fast about just cutting the line and rushing her to the vet. Needless to say she did well in surgery and is home now like nothing ever happened, with 14 staples in her belly. My jack russel enjoyed the break from puppy-ness. So....$978.14 later, all our tax return is gone!

I enjoy you all very much, and just wanted to reach out to you. Thanks for indulging me:coffee:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 2m

We are back in the Arias courtroom. The jury apparently has reached some sort of a verdict on the aggravator.

Much appreciation to all of you for your updates, tweets, chitty chat, and Wasted Bandwidth:cool1: I reallly mean that though.

I was MIA all weekend. It was one thing after another around here. My DD has been here alot, and she doesn't take this stuff well on TV in light of a friend and co-worker being murdered last year, with no suspect or movement in the investigation.

OUr sweet chocolate lab puppy went fishung with DH and DS, and DH laid his sturgeon pole down for a mere "second". Long enough for "Ellie" to swallow the hook and bait whole. They were super fast about just cutting the line and rushing her to the vet. Needless to say she did well in surgery and is home now like nothing ever happened, with 14 staples in her belly. My jack russel enjoyed the break from puppy-ness. So....$978.14 later, all our tax return is gone!

I enjoy you all very much, and just wanted to reach out to you. Thanks for indulging me:coffee:
Poor puppy! And family! (LOVE labs...our first dog was a lab. :love: ) I hope she continues to recover well. :)

Aww...at least she is better now.

Ah. Poor pup. I hope she recovers quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter