Jodi Arias Trial Part 8 EXTREME CRUELTY: PROVEN

Penalty phase...what will the jury decide? (1 day poll!)

• Death

• Life (judge will sentence within 60 days, LWOP or Parole in 25 years)

• No unanimous decision...new penalty phase jury will be empaneled.

Results are only viewable after voting.
If you start crawling in my doggy door, we have a problem!

Welcome, chime in whenever you have time and give us your two cents. We like different perspectives!!!!

Ha-ha no doggy doors for me, promise!

My 2c for starters; I refer to the murderer as Jody Arrogance and hope for the death penalty for her. She truly deserves it.

@WildAboutTrial: Hmm. Mike B the court reporter just left. #JodiArias
Nnnnooo! Mike, come back, come back!

Maybe just a potty break? :)

I wonder if the jury kind of feels like it wouldn't "look right" to come back too soon. :confused3 Who knows. We'll have to wait for the book. ;)

Well considering this one is a no brainer, it should've been a quick decision IMO.

ITA. I don't understand how anyone could look at the autopsy photos (as they were described, I haven't seen them), listen to JM's closing, Dr. Horn's testimony ... and take this long to come back. Unless there is a holdout.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I was hoping that the stenographer leaving meant something was about to happen.....

Now Det. Flores left????

Pigletgirl...........you feeling okay with that pain?? :grouphug: Mine was a planned inducement....Oh the memories..............my doctor thought he was doing me a favor by allowing me to leave the hospital the following morning so I could be home for new years to celebrate with our new Bundle....at the time I was thrilled....home with our baby....
By the following night ..reality struck....I coulda used a day to recoup....

WOW, verdict IN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter