• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jodi Arias Trial Part 4, starting with redirect of "expert" Dr Samuels, March 19

ARGH! Took a pain pill and fell asleep to HLN. (Not too hard to do without the meds) Woke up to court ending for the day!!!!

Going back to read what I missed.

Enjoy the rest of the day!

chris stark‏@stark392359m
BREAKING NEWS Casey Anthony Is Going To Be An Aunt! Brother Lee & Wife Expecting First Child EXCLUSIVE **

:scared1:Ummmmmm.......I know who would NOT be on the babysitter list. ;)

So many good posts since I left earlier! A whole slew of **** coming from Violet, huh? ;) I'm watching HLN now and catching up there (those police tapes with Jodi's parents are :eek:...very telling!). I have to say, I'm kind of glad court was cut short today or I'd be catching up on testimony and posts here all night!
With every trial each side can argue which instructions will be given to the jury. The judge then makes the ruling about the instruction to be given in areas of dispute. Just because one side or another submits an instruction or disputes the opposing party's instruction doesn't mean the judge will agree.
Thanks! Love these insights you bring. :thumbsup2
ial‏@WildAboutTrial32s
Already up to text messages from Feb 25th 2008. Whoah whoah Willmott, slow down girl, don't want to get whiplash here. #JodiArias
:lmao:
"Pat". :p
I wonder if the Judge even asked Violet if she thought she would feel better after lunch to continue before abruptly cancelling court for the rest of the day? ...
Good question and good point. Now that I'm watching HLN knowing she ends up sick, I'm looking to see if I can figure out where she starts to go downhill...like turning green or something. :laughing:
Too bad we can't contact Mare and let her know there's no reason to rush home now, as if she was missing anything. ;)
:teeth: I might have stopped at a store near my appt had I known court was canceled, but it's just as well...saved me from buying clutter.

So I'm at the part where Violet said "BTW, when there's a fear of loss, there tends to be more controlling behavior." Willie looked like she didn't know where to go with that for a minute. But, oh that's right, JODI was pulling away, and Travis was fearing the loss. :rolleyes:
chris stark‏@stark392359m
BREAKING NEWS Casey Anthony Is Going To Be An Aunt! Brother Lee & Wife Expecting First Child EXCLUSIVE **
Wow. I was always fascinated that Lee's wife Mallory stuck with that wacky family, esp since they weren't married at the time. Can't wait to see pictures of Casey smiling ear to ear, like she did with Caylee, with her new niece/nephew. Mallory wept on the stand about what an AMAZING mother Casey was and how AMAZING Casey's and Caylee's relationship was. Surely then, she'll be just fine about Auntie Casey babysitting.
Judge says that The Alexanders may resume wearing their blue ribbons..:banana:
Did they have to stop??

Read the twitter stuff from Chris Starks. HOLY CRAP!! Didn't even know about those texts. Yup, she flipped at that moment. I don't even think it was about cancun, it was pure rage over him not believing her stories. "No matter how bad the truth is, I promise you the punishment will be better than the lie"....I have a feeling Jodi agreed completely with that as she killed him knowing it was HIS punishment. Gah, she truly is evil. And ya know, I really wish she would have at least one little outburst to show her anger issues...in person.

Read the twitter stuff from Chris Starks. HOLY CRAP!! Didn't even know about those texts. Yup, she flipped at that moment. I don't even think it was about cancun, it was pure rage over him not believing her stories. "No matter how bad the truth is, I promise you the punishment will be better than the lie"....I have a feeling Jodi agreed completely with that as she killed him knowing it was HIS punishment. Gah, she truly is evil. And ya know, I really wish she would have at least one little outburst to show her anger issues...in person.

Where did you read this? I would love to read it

Wow! Give me 2nd degree or I will trash Travis. I wonder if they could take that as a threat. You know it kind of makes me wonder about the pens she had did she change the diary? This leaves me allot to think about.

Where'd you read about the Alexander family not being able/being able to wear their ribbons?

I read it over at WS, confirmed by people who are in the courtroom. Apparently, the DT didn't like the fact that Travis' family were wearing the blue ribbons. So they had the Judge call everybody into chambers. Travis' family refused to take theirs off but everybody else in the gallery had to. Soon after that, JA's family started wearing their DV ribbons.

I read it over at WS, confirmed by people who are in the courtroom. Apparently, the DT didn't like the fact that Travis' family were wearing the blue ribbons. So they had the Judge call everybody into chambers. Travis' family refused to take theirs off but everybody else in the gallery had to. Soon after that, JA's family started wearing their DV ribbons.

Ah, thanks, I remember that, I thought there was a more recent development about the ribbons.

I see there's a little discourse over at WS, they're arguing the merits of using Amazon to trash Laviolette in retaliation for her testimony, but in all fairness, I saw someone on the State vs Arias FB post the suggestion and link yesterday.

I love the internet! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter