Jodi Arias Murder Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't remember what I ate for breakfast this morning ... How can this woman remember things so clearly from 2007?! ... :)

I keep saying the exact same thing...

I think thats why the other defense attorney is writing so much.
So they can have her study what she said during her testimony with defense for when she is cross examined.

I hope Martinez and the jury picked up on that. She didn't "accidentally" access anything. She found what she was looking for, then continued clicking the Back button to see what else he had been doing on the computer. End of story.

That is why he is taking notes and paying clear attention. Certain objections come in. He will come back on the cross.

Did she really say she read a MySpace email between Travis and Sky Hughes, she's saying Sky Hughes and Travis had a thing going on? :confused:

And her smiling is giving me the creeps. :scared:

Do the attorney's get a transcript at the end of each day or can they only use their notes?

Can anyone tell me where the battered syndrome is??
Cause we are moving along and haven't heard a single mention out of her mouth about it.

So they can have her study what she said during her testimony with defense for when she is cross examined.

I can't wait for cross examination ... I wonder if she will be able to maintain her little soft spoken demeanor :rolleyes: ... She is nauseating :eek:

Abusive...no

Embarrassed that he was having a sexual relationship when his religion is against it and didn't want anybody to know...yes.

I think that is why he preferred the two ways that's been discussed because she couldn't get pregnant that way. I think she knew she was being used and it didn't bother her until she realized he didn't want her anymore. Psychopath!

I can't remember what I ate for breakfast this morning ... How can this woman remember things so clearly from 2007?! ... :)

Ditto!

She's going to be using the next 4 days off from court to study study study!
Did she really say she read a MySpace email between Travis and Sky Hughes, she's saying Sky Hughes and Travis had a thing going on? :confused:

And her smiling is giving me the creeps. :scared:
I don't see her smile, because I'm either on this thread or jigzone.com . :blush: I need to watch, but it's so slow, I need to multi-task. But in the process I guess I'm missing things, when I zone out.

So did she say that it was Skye Hughes he was emailing and they had a thing going??? Chris Hughes is the one that hates the defense...I wonder if this accusation about his wife is part of that?

There are so many possible drinking games in this questioning and testimony..."ummm" "I'm confused" "spun me around"...we'd all be passed out.

I wonder how many on the jury are Mormon? I say this because the talking heads were discussing the way she is painting the picture of such disrespect of the religion by TA. I wonder if the defense is using this angle to get the jury on her side.

So glad for the break. Unpacked and repacked dishwasher, cleaned up kitchen counter, and made me a snak.:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter