Jodi Arias Murder Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know who that older couple is they focus on, but the lady behind her just dropped her jaw when they were talking about anal sex.

Wish I had a dollar for every time she has said hung out, hang out, hanging out during the trial.

Did ya'll catch that?

"I clicked back, back, back until I found what I was looking for ... then I kept clicking back, back, back and suddenly I was in his MySpace Account."

GOTCHA! ;)

Why is she smiling????

Does she forget what she did to him?????

She's reliving this like the ending is going to change.

Did ya'll catch that?

"I clicked back, back, back until I found what I was looking for ... then I kept clicking back, back, back and suddenly I was in his MySpace Account."

GOTCHA! ;)
And then I stabbed and stabbed and stabbed and suddenly he was dead.

I hope Martinez and the jury picked up on that. She didn't "accidentally" access anything. She found what she was looking for, then continued clicking the Back button to see what else he had been doing on the computer. End of story.

I can't remember what I ate for breakfast this morning ... How can this woman remember things so clearly from 2007?! ... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter