Jodi Arias Murder Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, she took a picture of her foot after the murder?! Are some of these pictures on line? I have only seen the one of him in the shower, and her in the shirt he supposedly bought her.

No one really knows how or why there are pictures of the murder. I do not think they were intentional after the final pic of Travis sitting in the shower. Maybe during the struggle the button got pushed, maybe divine intervention.... But here we have a murder with pictures showing the murder happened in 50 seconds. 50 SECONDS from Travis alive to his throat slit and being dragged by Jodi down a hallway. You don't need too much else to convict!

We are never going to hear about the murder. This is their tactic. The are going to talk until the end of time and then Jodi won't get convicted b/c she will still be on the stand talking about nothing in great detail.

I missed nearly 20 pages of discussion by y'all today! I need a recap. Where in the trial are we? I'm hoping there is something on tomorrow since I'm taking the day off to get all my stuff done...how I'll get anything done with the trial on is still a mystery, but here's hoping!

I missed nearly 20 pages of discussion by y'all today! I need a recap. Where in the trial are we? I'm hoping there is something on tomorrow since I'm taking the day off to get all my stuff done...how I'll get anything done with the trial on is still a mystery, but here's hoping!

We are in May 08. That was the last date they talked about.:faint:

Yeah, we know that, what we wanna know is how does Jodi explain her defense position for murder with that .25 right there without implicating premeditation.

We have to wait til her team gets to it and then see if the prosecution has a different scenario of it.

Happy Valentines All :wave2:
Now onto the important part of our day :rotfl2:

I was able to watch the 48 hours crime scene interview...etc
Very interesting...Despite having gone thru the youtube videos for days I missed, I still learned some things I did not know.
Its actually an interesting piece and NO commercials :thumbsup2
What I had not realized was that Police say she shot him in the face first, while he was in the shower...he did not die, and that may have surprised her...he actually went from the bathroom down towards his bedroom, prob trying to escape her, but she then followed him and stabbed him in the hallway and then while he was still alive, she somehow dragged him (strong girl!) down the hall to the shower area...(her bloody print mixed with his blood in the hall) and then in bathroom, slit his throat and got him into shower where she then turned on water to wash him off, clean up a bit...she thought she had cleared the camera chip and she then thru the washing machine on to clean the rest of the camera....but Police forensics? were able to get all the pix...
talk about message from above :littleangel:

meanwhile, the interview with Travis friends, the family that allowed Jodi in their home to meet up at some half way point between their two homes was Jaw dropping to me....basically they really liked her but got very spooked and said she was totally too into him and she was inappropriate (nibbling on his ear when they were sitting just talking) said T moved an inch and she did the same motions...weird... :eek: and they felt that as they got to know her, they no longer were comfortable to even have them all in their home or near their kids...Jodi was snooping on a conversation they tried to have with Travis in private...to warn him..:sad1:
Watch the guys/wife reaction to Jodi....creepy.....
This was only week/two before the murder....he said that they thought it drove the relationship underground more..
I also had no idea of his background info...also the injured hand (she is a bartender and cut it the morning after the murder...another lie...interesting stuff......
anyway, if you have an interest...take a peek

I think the defense better move forward today because if we're getting bored and/or frustrated the jury is too.....
The prosecutor needs to be fairly concise and powerful to get that jury back to actual facts instead of Jodis fantasy claims...and this case to deliberations...
well we can hope, right :rotfl:

Very interesting...Despite having gone thru the youtube videos for days I missed, I still learned some things I did not know.
What I had not realized was that Police say she shot him in the face first, while he was in the shower...he did not die, and that may have surprised her...he actually went from the bathroom down towards his bedroom, prob trying to escape her, but she then followed him and stabbed him in the hallway and then while he was still alive, she somehow dragged him (strong girl!) down the hall to the shower area...(her bloody print mixed with his blood in the hall) and then in bathroom, slit his throat and got him into shower where she then turned on water to wash him off, clean up a bit...she thought she had cleared the camera chip and she then thru the washing machine on to clean the rest of the camera....but Police forensics? were able to get all the pix...

meanwhile, the interview with Travis friends, the family that allowed Jodi in their home to meet up at some half way point between their two homes was Jaw dropping to me....basically they really liked her but got very spooked and said she was totally too into him and she was inappropriate (nibbling on his ear when they were sitting just talking) said T moved an inch and she did the same motions...weird... :eek: and they felt that as they got to know her, they no longer were comfortable to even have them all in their home or near their kids...Jodi was snooping on a conversation they tried to have with Travis in private...to warn him..:sad1:

This was only week/two before the murder....he said that they thought it drove the relationship underground more..
I also had no idea of his background info...also the injured hand (she is a bartender and cut it the morning after the murder...another lie...interesting stuff......

I think the defense better move forward today because if we're getting bored and/or frustrated the jury is too.....
The prosecutor needs to be fairly concise and powerful to get that jury back to actual facts instead of Jodis fantasy claims...and this case to deliberations...
Where is this video? Thanks

We are in May 08. That was the last date they talked about.:faint:

Except for the times Nurmi said let's back up to Feb 2008. :laughing:
Gawd, everytime he said that, I thought oh noooo, let's not back up. :headache:

You missed the trial testimony about whether the Medical Examiner had actually said Travis was shot first as Det Flores said in that 48Hrs show (taped way before the trial). The ME testified he did not tell the Det that. Here's the autopsy report if you want to know what the ME found: http://cnninsession.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/redactedtravisautopsy.pdf And whether or not she shot him first plays into this trial because the State is claiming this crime was heinous qualifying for 1st degree as opposed to a lesser charge, they argued this point to no end in testimony. This played a part in questioning the investigation conducted by Det Flores.

And yes, Happy Valentine's Day to everyone, I'm making a fruity lemon pie today for my wife, it's her favorite. Anyone else doing something a li'l special today?

Oh, thanks for posting the link I referenced.
Yeah I hadnt realized flores mis-stated the sequence of the attack.

regarding Valentines Day
We have nothing special planned for today.....my only is away at college, otherwise Id be planning a big meal and the works.......

Maybe a lite dinner and a special dessert for the hubby and I tonight YUM ::yes::

its actually my pre-scheduled oncology check up...Oh Joy :lmao:

Oh, thanks for posting the link I referenced.
Yeah I hadnt realized flores mis-stated the sequence of the attack.

regarding Valentines Day
We have nothing special planned for today.....my only is away at college, otherwise Id be planning a big meal and the works.......

Maybe a lite dinner and a special dessert for the hubby and I tonight YUM ::yes::

its actually my pre-scheduled oncology check up...Oh Joy :lmao:

Mis-stated? Hey, are you a defense attorney? ;)

Oh yeah, you should have a special dessert tonight (for today's oncology check up), sendng you good vibes for that today! :wizard:

Except for the times Nurmi said let's back up to Feb 2008. :laughing:
Gawd, everytime he said that, I thought oh noooo, let's not back up. :headache:

You missed the trial testimony about whether the Medical Examiner had actually said Travis was shot first as Det Flores said in that 48Hrs show (taped way before the trial). The ME testified he did not tell the Det that. Here's the autopsy report if you want to know what the ME found: http://cnninsession.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/redactedtravisautopsy.pdf And whether or not she shot him first plays into this trial because the State is claiming this crime was heinous qualifying for 1st degree as opposed to a lesser charge, they argued this point to no end in testimony. This played a part in questioning the investigation conducted by Det Flores.

And yes, Happy Valentine's Day to everyone, I'm making a fruity lemon pie today for my wife, it's her favorite. Anyone else doing something a li'l special today?
I bought the family Dunkin Doughnuts for breakfast this morning. We never get doughnuts so they were excited!!

My husband finally got the flu that has been in the family for two weeks now...so no "whoopie pie" tonight I guess:rotfl:

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!:flower3:

A1tink, hope all goes well with appt. today.:)

I have been awake since 4:30:sad1: So as soon as hubby got out of bed the sheets were in the laundry and I began vacuuming. Extra scary right??

I have made the chocolate covered strawberries and pudding pie too!
I should crash at any moment.

I am hoping for some testifying worth staying awake for today.

I bought the family Dunkin Doughnuts for breakfast this morning. We never get doughnuts so they were excited!!

My husband finally got the flu that has been in the family for two weeks now...so no "whoopie pie" tonight I guess:rotfl:

:lmao: OMG, I choked on my coffee reading that!!! :rotfl2:

So sorry about him having the flu, we already had ours earlier this season, hope he recupes soon, that stuff is nasty.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!:flower3:

A1tink, hope all goes well with appt. today.:)

I have been awake since 4:30:sad1: So as soon as hubby got out of bed the sheets were in the laundry and I began vacuuming. Extra scary right??

I have made the chocolate covered strawberries and pudding pie too!
I should crash at any moment.

I am hoping for some testifying worth staying awake for today.

Pudding pie, damn, that sounds good, I love pudding. My wife made Cherry Mash candy for me several days ago, it's gone now! :lmao:

Thanks for the reminder, I gotta get that bed stripped and remade before court resumes.

:lmao: OMG, I choked on my coffee reading that!!! :rotfl2:

So sorry about him having the flu, we already had ours earlier this season, hope he recupes soon, that stuff is nasty.

Pudding pie, damn, that sounds good, I love pudding. My wife made Cherry Mash candy for me several days ago, it's gone now! :lmao:

Thanks for the reminder, I gotta get that bed stripped and remade before court resumes.

Ok tell me what Cherry Mash candy is, I love cherries.

Good morning, everyone, and Happy Valentine's Day! :flower3:

My husband asked me to make brownies for today, then came home last night with a chocolate layer cake and vanilla bean ice cream, so I guess I no longer have to. ;) I thought we would go out for dinner tonight, but he set out pork chops, so I guess those plans changed, also. :confused3 Oh well, we're together, and that's what matters, anyway. :lovestruc He was lucky enough to have today off, so we get the whole day together.

A1tink, here's some pixie dust and good wishes for your check-up today. pixiedust:

Sabeking, hope your husband is feeling better soon.

UR and lorimay, sounds like you're both having a productive day with the laundry. I'm still getting out of laundry duty because this stupid sprained ankle just refuses to heal completely. I did end up taking Jodi with me to the kitchen last night on the laptop to finish dishes, so I don't feel like a total slacker. :upsidedow

I'm curius about the Cherry Mash candy, also.

Ok tell me what Cherry Mash candy is, I love cherries.

Here's the ones at the store:

1734_1.jpg

Here's my wife's or should I say mine since she's not a chocolate lover:

recipe_image.jpg

Here's her recipe: http://jcocina.com/homemade-cherry-mash-candy-valentines-sundaysupper/

These are sooooo good! :love:

Good morning, everyone, and Happy Valentine's Day! :flower3:

My husband asked me to make brownies for today, then came home last night with a chocolate layer cake and vanilla bean ice cream, so I guess I no longer have to. ;) I thought we would go out for dinner tonight, but he set out pork chops, so I guess those plans changed, also. :confused3 Oh well, we're together, and that's what matters, anyway. :lovestruc He was lucky enough to have today off, so we get the whole day together.

A1tink, here's some pixie dust and good wishes for your check-up today. pixiedust:

Sabeking, hope your husband is feeling better soon.

UR and lorimay, sounds like you're both having a productive day with the laundry. I'm still getting out of laundry duty because this stupid sprained ankle just refuses to heal completely. I did end up taking Jodi with me to the kitchen last night on the laptop to finish dishes, so I don't feel like a total slacker. :upsidedow

I'm curius about the Cherry Mash candy, also.

I've taken the lap top to the kitchen to finish chores while this trial has been on. That's why God made laptops! :rotfl:

Ya know, maybe your ankle isn't healing or feeling like it's healing completely coz of the weather. But regardless, take advantage of your reprieve on some duties and don't forget, the weather effects stuff like that just in case you need a few days off some time in the future. ;) Sounds like that husband of yours knows how to bring home the bacon, I mean cake. :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter