Jennifer & Daniel's PJ-WP/Ariels/SCP-6/14/10- DP &MK Pics,album,HM TR - updated 1/25

Oooo I love the teasers!! It makes me so happy that we booked Randy! He has such a great style. You and your DH look great, and it seems like you were having a fabulous time!
I can't wait to see more. I'm dying for ceremony pictures.

AWESOME pics!! You are making me so glad I have Randy for my wedding in less than a month!!
Wow less than a month?! so exciting!!

Great that you got some pictures! They are lovely. I really like the one of you at the bottom of the staircase with the light coming in the window.

Congratulations!

Judi

Wow those teasers are great!!! I really like the one of DH jumping off the bunch. That one is really cool!!

The teaser pics are great, you look beautiful and I love the one of you guys between the WP doors. I also love the rings on your shoe heel pic, sadly my heel is too wide for my ring to fit on it, so I have to live vicariously through other brides.

yay! great photos!! cant wait to see more!

and i LOVE your pink shoes!! I am totally on a quest for my own pink shoes!

Cant wait to se the rest! popcorn::

Great that you got some pictures! They are lovely. I really like the one of you at the bottom of the staircase with the light coming in the window.

Congratulations!

Judi
Thank you!

Wow those teasers are great!!! I really like the one of DH jumping off the bunch. That one is really cool!!
He loves that one!

The teaser pics are great, you look beautiful and I love the one of you guys between the WP doors. I also love the rings on your shoe heel pic, sadly my heel is too wide for my ring to fit on it, so I have to live vicariously through other brides.
lol, my ring looks so dainty compared to his, lol.

yay! great photos!! cant wait to see more!

and i LOVE your pink shoes!! I am totally on a quest for my own pink shoes!

Cant wait to se the rest! popcorn::
I bought satin dyeable shoes and had them dyed fuschia.

wow I missed a bunch! your MK pictures came out beautiful. great teasers! can't wait to see more
Thank you. I'm so sorry to hear about your photos. Have you heard from the photographer about a new shoot yet?

Your pictures are lovely!!
I am sure you are very pleased with them!!
Who was your officiant?

aww thank you hun. No I haven't heard anything back from him....and i'm getting a little impatient. You would think he'd want to make some money? haha.

aww thank you hun. No I haven't heard anything back from him....and i'm getting a little impatient. You would think he'd want to make some money? haha.
Exactly, I mean it's work!! And peace of mind for you. I hope it all works out.

Your pictures are wonderful! Randy did a great job capturing you two and your special day!
He did, I am so happy with them! :lovestruc:banana::love:

I'm so sorry I've been MIA lately. I've been in and out of the doctor's office and hospital trying to get scheduled to have surgery on my neck. I finally have a date and will be going in on Wednesday this week. Scary but I'm excited bc I should feel better after it's done.

I'll be back here to finish the wedding day and honeymoon once I'm back and well from surgery.

:-)

I'm so sorry I've been MIA lately. I've been in and out. The doctor's office and hospital trying to get scheduled to have surgery on my neck. I finally have a date and will be going in on Wednesday this week. Scary but I'm excited bc I should feel better after it's done.

I'll be back here to finish the wedding day and honeymoon once I'm back and well from surgery.

:-)

I wish you all the best with your surgery! Hopefully you have a nice, quick recovery that leaves you feeling much better!

If I understood your last post correctly, you should be having your surgery today. I just wanted to say good luck, I hope everything goes smoothly and you feel much better!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter