Jedi Training Academy Sign Up!!

No need to feel sorry for me - In this case no, I see no difference in a child aging out and a child on a Wish trip missing out. A child who is heart broken becausmake-a-wish issed once in a lifetime event is upsetting - no matter their health conditions.

So calm down, and get off your high horse for a minute and listen to what I am saying.
Actually you're missing the point and on your own high horse.

Yes, all children are sad about missing out on JTA. But that sad healthy child may age out of JTA by their next trip. They will have a next trip.

A make-a-wish child doesn't have that luxury. They won't have a lifetime of memories to make at Disney.

Oh good heavens...do we really need to have arguments over who's more deserving of feeling disappointed? Any one of us could be hit by a bus tomorrow. This is so not something to waste time arguing over. Anyone who is missing out on something they hoped to do is allowed to be disappointed.

My point exactly! Maybe you said it better. I honestly wasn't try to start an argument or offend anyone. :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter