Jedi Training Academy Closing Sept 12?

Ya know, there is no need to be a jerk about things. Re-read the thread. I was the one who gave the correct information about the closing date and the fact that it was being reimagined and will be totally different when it reopens (i.e., not the JTA my kids have always participated in). This is a Disney FAN site and fans are allowed to be disappointed when Disney does crappy things like announce a closure with very little notice. Do platitudes from a Disney rep change the fact that the attraction will be closed on our trip? No. But it did make me feel better. Disney offering an apology was a small thing, but it made me feel better. I don't understand why people like you would have to come along and cut it down, especially since you're such a Disney apologist who can't seem to find any fault with the way they operate their parks or treat their customers.

I'm done with this thread now.
I didn't think he was being a jerk about this.

Also where does he say or infer that he is a Disney apologist who can't find any faults with what they do? I know from plenty of his posts that is not true.

I didn't think he was being a jerk about this.

Also where does he say or infer that he is a Disney apologist who can't find any faults with what they do? I know from plenty of his posts that is not true.

Eh... whatever. :) I'm not always the most diplomatic in how I phrase stuff, but I think my points on this thread remain valid.
  • Regardless of when Disney announce a closure there will always be people who had already made their plans and are upset
  • Stuff closes with no notice in the park all the times, particularly shows and parades.
  • *****ing at people on here because they provide these facts won't change anything.
You know I'm actually quite sympathetic to the issue of autistic children seeing as one of my children is autistic and he deals with change at short notice extremely poorly, but the reality is that one of the things I have to do as a parent is teach my child how to handle it better because it's an inescapable part of life. It's not easy, it's frequently unpleasant and involves meltdowns, but that's life for you. Over the years we have learned that it's about setting expectations, telling him about the possibility something could be closed, encouraging him to come up with a plan B (or C) in advance so he has options he's happy with.

Lmaooo at the comment above lol those are the same people that scream and shout in front of their kids when a ride is shut down for a few cause of malfunctions to a cm like if it's their fault the ride broke lol.

We are sad it won't be open on our next trip. My youngest son loves watching it last year and we planned on signing him up to do it on the next trip. I am really regretting not getting him signed up last trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter