Jeans, Compression Stockings Veins and Sweat!

When we went the first week in December in 2011 I wore jeans everyday all day and was never hot. And I tend to get hot fast usually! With that said, you just never know the weather there that time of year. I love the idea of the lightweight yoga-like pants. Comfy, cute, & practical! If it's really hot, can you even wear a longer type loose dress?

You know what I do love yoga pants, but in general I only wear them to bed. I feel like, I am in pajamas or frumpy or something when I wear them. This is only ME though, because when I say pick my son up from school and all the skinny moms have them on with a cute top, they do not look frumpy to me at all. They look really cute..so I guess they just look frumpy on me...:confused3

I do have a plain grey and a black maxi skirt but white socks would show w/tennis shoes too..Unless I buy some of those ultra sheer kind of compression stockings that a previous poster mentioned. I know that they have open toed ones too. Wonder if that would look weird with sandals..

We visited 30th Oct -14th Nov last year and I wore jeans pretty much every day (I think i tried shorts once and changed in the afternoon to jeans as I was getting chilly), so I wouldn't think jeans would be a problem.

Although if jeans don't appeal what about some more light-weight linen trousers instead?

I do have a plain grey and a black maxi skirt but white socks would show w/tennis shoes too..Unless I buy some of those ultra sheer kind of compression stockings that a previous poster mentioned. I know that they have open toed ones too. Wonder if that would look weird with sandals..

I think if you could find footless tights in white or something it could just look like leggings under a dress or skirt, right? That's such a trend right now so I think that would look cute. Plus I think it would work best with the weather.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter