January Exercise Challenge!

I'm up to 991/2000. The ice this week put a crimp in my plans and since I will be going to WDW next week, I'm not sure if I will make it to 2000. Ice notwithstanding, I do love walking in the cold - so much more fun than heat/humidity!

Keep up the great work everyone!

634/1500 as of tonight

35 - running
25 - elliptical
2 - running up 3 flights of stairs ;)

debbieandroo said:
I'm up to 991/2000. The ice this week put a crimp in my plans and since I will be going to WDW next week, I'm not sure if I will make it to 2000. Ice notwithstanding, I do love walking in the cold - so much more fun than heat/humidity!

Keep up the great work everyone!

I hear ya- I stay off the ice as much as possible. Injury risk is too high for me! I'd count those WDW minutes. Maybe "discount" them by a factor of like .5 or something. I mean geez, I walk miles and miles when I'm there and it definitely counts as improving fitness. I could tell the difference it made in my runs when I went to DL last year in the midst of training.

45 min run tonight. Yippee! 525/800

Run and PT exercises from 1/17 - 762/1300. Lots of knee pain by the time I finished up :sad: I hope that's only due to not keeping up with my PT exercises like I should :eek:. Scheduled to run 9 miles on Sunday so keep your fingers crossed I can pull it off!:hyper:

2 weeks from today DH and I will be at the! ::MickeyMo YYIIPPPPEEEE!!!!!! :dance3::yay::woohoo::banana:

Run and PT exercises from 1/17 - 762/1300. Lots of knee pain by the time I finished up :sad: I hope that's only due to not keeping up with my PT exercises like I should :eek:. Scheduled to run 9 miles on Sunday so keep your fingers crossed I can pull it off!:hyper:

2 weeks from today DH and I will be at the! ::MickeyMo YYIIPPPPEEEE!!!!!! :dance3::yay::woohoo::banana:

Sorry to hear about the knee pain... It can be so discouraging. For me it usually IS because of not keeping up with my PT exercises (and exercising in general). Hope you feel better soon!

30 minutes Curves

40 minutes elliptical

595/1000

My extra holiday pounds gone! Woo Hoo

Debbie

Sorry to hear about the knee pain... It can be so discouraging. For me it usually IS because of not keeping up with my PT exercises (and exercising in general). Hope you feel better soon!

Who knew such mundane-seeming exercises could be so beneficial...especially when you DON'T do them??!!??:confused3

43 minute walk today brings up the month to 805/1300 :cheer2:

Hi there! I got into the gym twice this week.

Total. 26 minutes on the elliptical & 83 minutes on the trotter for a total of 109 minutes.

New total:
robinb 349/750

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter