• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

January Exercise Challenge!

30 min kickboxing + 10 min running in circles around my kitchen with DS playing planes and trains. Literally. I was jogging so I'm counting it. :)

485/800

An hour Spinning class this morning and an hour WERQ class this evening brings me to:

1590/2013 ;)

Hello! So I have been avoiding this thread.:rolleyes1

Time to buck it up and get in the game. I know that is it late however I am going to committ the rest of my month, 10 minutes a day on the treadmill or walking outside with dogs weather dependent.

150mins starting today to the end of the month.:goodvibes

0/150

Hope baby Figs feels better soon! :sick:

Got back to yoga last night for another 75. Up to 702/1300. Halfway there! Yippee!!!!
:dance3:

I Googled local road races, went through each month and picked out whatever one that looked appealing. The goal of 2013 is at least one race per month for the entire year, including both a 10k, a Half in March, and the W&D in November. It hasn't been announced yet, but I'm thinking it's probably going to be November 9th. And this year, I'm planning on staying a few more days this time instead of leaving on Sunday. Felt like I never got any time in the parks.:sad:

So I chose to stay home last night (dishes, sewing project, etc were looming) and did Cardio X for P90X. Just took a 25 minute walk during lunch to brng me to:

760/2013

I am SO motivated to reach my goal!!! :yay:
Me too! :cheer2:

Did 30 min step and 15 min core at lunch. My new total is 445/1000
I miss working out at lunch.... My old job (many years ago) had a fantastic fitness center and lots of classes, etc. Now I'm usually working through lunch. Not as much fun.... lol

Hope baby Figs feels better soon! :sick:

Got back to yoga last night for another 75. Up to 702/1300. Halfway there! Yippee!!!!
:dance3:

I Googled local road races, went through each month and picked out whatever one that looked appealing. The goal of 2013 is at least one race per month for the entire year, including both a 10k, a Half in March, and the W&D in November. It hasn't been announced yet, but I'm thinking it's probably going to be November 9th. And this year, I'm planning on staying a few more days this time instead of leaving on Sunday. Felt like I never got any time in the parks.:sad:

thanks Pluto! DS's doing a little better today. Doc said just a normal cold so that's good. Definitely stay past sunday. We stayed until Tuesday and it was perfect! We enjoyed the F&W festival on Sunday then met friends for a LATE dinner at Cali grill, monday we stopped at downtown Disney to pick up something for DS, then went to DHS, then did the christmas party at the MK on Monday night, Tuesday we did epcot again all day (no festival, but still fun!). We were exhausted and all that walking probably contributed to my foot issues but it was worth it! I took a pic in every country with my medal. Lame I know, but I was so stinkin proud of myself! Planning to do it all again this year so I'll see you there! :wave2:

Me too! :cheer2:

I miss working out at lunch.... My old job (many years ago) had a fantastic fitness center and lots of classes, etc. Now I'm usually working through lunch. Not as much fun.... lol

thanks Pluto! DS's doing a little better today. Doc said just a normal cold so that's good. Definitely stay past sunday. We stayed until Tuesday and it was perfect! We enjoyed the F&W festival on Sunday then met friends for a LATE dinner at Cali grill, monday we stopped at downtown Disney to pick up something for DS, then went to DHS, then did the christmas party at the MK on Monday night, Tuesday we did epcot again all day (no festival, but still fun!). We were exhausted and all that walking probably contributed to my foot issues but it was worth it! I took a pic in every country with my medal. Lame I know, but I was so stinkin proud of myself! Planning to do it all again this year so I'll see you there! :wave2:

Lame??!!?? NOT!!!!!:woohoo:

Think we'll plan on going up Thursday night again and stay until Tuesday for sure. Told the DH this time we stay at one of the host hotels so transportation :moped: isn't an issue. Our friends drove for us last year, but during the time I was running they got snockered and had a little domestic. By the time I met up with them, the DH said we should probably go, so I missed out on all the after party stuff :sad:. Not missing out this time around!party:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter