January AP discounts?

I saved a whole 33 dollars and change but hey it's a meal. I already have ap so was no brainer for me. Was shocked to get thru so fast and not have to give my life's story to get rate applied.

We changed to a moderate from PopC. Though our dates are almost exactly the "blackout dates" in January.....I did the math and we're saving 35% the first night (not "blacked out") and 30% the other three nights off the rack rate. Saved $295 on our four nights.

We switched from AofA Little Mermaid to a Royal Room at POR . . paying $195 more, but a great upgrade considering it was already paid for :)

I still have to add the code to my current reservation but when I priced out the same package for 7 nights at the Pop I will save $364 (from rack rate). I'm so happy :)

Rebooked with the AP discount for pool-view at AKL and saved about $60 on the room. :) And we added the AP dining plan. :goodvibes It isn't much, but $60 was worth it!

I moved from the Poly to the Beach Club. Saved $45 a night. I have never stayed in an EPCOT deluxe so this price break made it seem like a good time to try it.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I called and changed our POR ressie for Jan 24-27th from $429 to $399. Saved a whopping $30 over the FL Res rate. It'll at least pay for lunch somewhere. :)

I am thinking about purchasing an AP for this discount. Is it true I can add DDP to a reservation if only one person in the room has an AP?

Could someone check the rate for a one bedroom suite at Beach Club Villas for me January 24th- 29th.

Is the passholders site down for anyone? When I click "check availability" I get "Internet Explorer Cannot Display This Page"

I am thinking about purchasing an AP for this discount. Is it true I can add DDP to a reservation if only one person in the room has an AP?

Could someone check the rate for a one bedroom suite at Beach Club Villas for me January 24th- 29th.

The total for the room is $2,271 with the passholder rate (based on 2 adults, there may be an additional charge if you have more adults in the room). You can add on dining at the rack rate when booking the AP discounted price even if only one person has the pass.

The total for the room is $2,271 with the passholder rate (based on 2 adults, there may be an additional charge if you have more adults in the room). You can add on dining at the rack rate when booking the AP discounted price even if only one person has the pass.

Thank YOU!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter