• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

January 5, 2013 Fantasy Cruise to the Western Caribbean

I'll try this again- typos last time

We (myself and fiance Gary) will be sailing on 1/5/13 for our honeymoon. We are super excited! We sailed on The Fantasy Eastern Caribbean this past June with my kids and our extended family. We had such a great trip that we decided to honeymoon on the Fantasy. :)

I'll try this again- typos last time

We (myself and fiance Gary) will be sailing on 1/5/13 for our honeymoon. We are super excited! We sailed on The Fantasy Eastern Caribbean this past June with my kids and our extended family. We had such a great trip that we decided to honeymoon on the Fantasy. :)

Welcome aboard! :thumbsup2

I just cashed in my rewards for Disney Visa and Discover so that I can pay off a large chuck of this cruise. :banana: This will pay for more than half of our cruise so I am really happy. :cool1:

As of Friday we are at 120 days out! That means my family can start to book our reservations for everything. Also if you want to join the fish extender group please do so. I am trying to log on and update as often as I can but my job has kept me pretty busy especially now that the Cadets are back at the Air Force Academy.
Here is my sad attempt to get people talking about the cruise: :ssst: What excursions are people thinking about taking if any? What is a must take for you or your family on your disney cruises?

Here is my sad attempt to get people talking about the cruise: :ssst: What excursions are people thinking about taking if any? What is a must take for you or your family on your disney cruises?

We are wanting to go to the "Dolphin Discovery" :-D Since my son Jordan will be almost 1 year old by then i think he will enjoy it :cool1:

Last year me and my dad went on the horse back riding excursion in Cozumel, That was fun since i LOVE horses! :)

My husband wants us to try the "Interaction with Sting Rays" But im so scared from The Crocodile Hunter :'( R.I.P Steve Erwin <3

But anyways, Still trying to figure out if anyone here is in me and my husbands age group :confused:

Definetly want to do a Mayan Ruins tour...nothing but laying around CC though, lol! Not sure about what else. Thinking of doing a private beach excursion.:goodvibes

Just thought I would get a DCL fix for our January cruise. I went to "Port Canaveral Webcam" site. Selected West Turning Basin. This gave a live feed of the cruise terminals. Although Fantisy's sister ship The Dream is in port it was nice to see her. She is center stage. :cool1: Warm temp and partly sunny skys. Can't wait for January 4 but must.

Chris

TiggerAllie said:
Can any of the platinum/concierge folks let me know if there are any CC cabanas still available?

When we talked to the concierge today they said they had a waiting list already. Some how my family ended up with three cc cabanas because each reservation made one for the other and then some how concierge made one for us also. So we released the two extras today and concierge said that the wait list was growing.

Can any of the platinum/concierge folks let me know if there are any CC cabanas still available?

I just checked the CC cabanas status, it shows at least three cabanas still being available, two of which are the ones we releases, cabanas 4 and 7.

Just found a great deal on plane tickets so we are good to go. I cannot wait until this weekend to book trip plans

Hi, all. I'm a newbie. First time cruising with my 83 yo Mom, 18 yo and 15 yo sons, and 2 yo daughter. I'm so psych'd!! Can you provide some education on fish extender gifts. Who participates.... What kind of gifts.... Is it just 1 gift for the cruise? Sorry for all the questions. :) I look forward to getting to know you!!

Hi! I'm a newbie. First time cruising. Looking forward to joining all of you! Sorry if this is a second post. I'm new to posting on the forum too ::blush::

It's a great attempt! ::yes::

Unless something pops up that we can not refuse to do then we will probably strike out on our own in each of the ports. :drive: The Western Caribbean ports are not our favorites for excursions. We prefer to just walk around the town and take photos ..... plus shop! :thumbsup2

My husband wants us to try the "Interaction with Sting Rays" But im so scared from The Crocodile Hunter :'( R.I.P Steve Erwin <3

But anyways, Still trying to figure out if anyone here is in me and my husbands age group :confused:

They are fairly safe and tame. The ones that Steve encountered were completely wild. Some of these may even have the barbs removed but not sure.

I wouldn't worry too much about age but I will say that if my child had a child you all would be close to that age. :blush: You will see us out and about even at night. :banana: If you get up before dawn you will definitely see me out taking photos.:magnify:

Hi! I'm a newbie. First time cruising. Looking forward to joining all of you! Sorry if this is a second post. I'm new to posting on the forum too ::blush::

Welcome aboard! :hug:

The first cruise is always the most special ..... because it is the one that starts your addiction! :banana:

brackjr said:
I wouldn't worry too much about age but I will say that if my child had a child you all would be close to that age. :blush: You will see us out and about even at night. :banana: If you get up before dawn you will definitely see me out taking photos.:magnify:

I think we should set up a meet! Where we pick a space on the ship one day for ALL of us to meet :-D
We've done it on previous cruises and it really helped me and my brother make friends! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter