• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

January 5, 2013 Fantasy Cruise to the Western Caribbean

Lynn and I like the re-work. :thumbsup2 We still would go for two shirts. Thank you Coach Rick and Brackjr for this. Let us know when we have a consensus and can order. If there should be a change of mind to go with different colors that's fine with us also.

Chris

Lynn and I want to say that we are for the re-work version of T-shirt with its reference to the Mayan calender being wrong since we are here. I recently read an article by the Weekly World News from June 29 in regards to the end of world. It had to do with geologists discovering more inscribe tablets that confirm the Dec. 21 end of world the Mayan's believed in.

Chris

Hello everyone, Chris (Morsel) mentioned this thread to me in an email today and I thought I had better get on here and introduce myself and my family because we will be on this cruise too. There are 3 of us, myself Cheryl, DH Al and DD Rachel 18. This will be our 10th Disney cruise and after this cruise we will have been on all 4 of the DCL ships. I'm really starting to look forward to this cruise now that it is less than 6 months away!

Hello Cheryl, Al, Rach (RED),

Welcome to the thread. :wave2: Hope work went well today. Take a look at Page 6, post by Brackjr on 4/02/12 for the t-shirt re-work design. It makes reference to the Mayan calender being wrong. Very cute. :joker: See you on the thread :surfweb:.

Chris

Hello everyone, Chris (Morsel) mentioned this thread to me in an email today and I thought I had better get on here and introduce myself and my family because we will be on this cruise too. There are 3 of us, myself Cheryl, DH Al and DD Rachel 18. This will be our 10th Disney cruise and after this cruise we will have been on all 4 of the DCL ships. I'm really starting to look forward to this cruise now that it is less than 6 months away!

Welcome aboard! :wave2:

Hello Everyone! We will also be on this cruise! It will be me(21) and my parents. This will be our 7th cruise and like many others will result in us traveling on all 4 ships!:cool1:

Hello Everyone! We will also be on this cruise! It will be me(21) and my parents. This will be our 7th cruise and like many others will result in us traveling on all 4 ships!:cool1:

Howdy to mid New York State shipmates. :wave2: Lynn and I are located just outside Rochester. When are you going down, and where will you be staying if going early? Like you and others it will be 4 boats for us. Now, if Dis could just build another.

Chris

We are confirming our reservation on the phone right now....

We will be traveliing with the group, and our first time on the new ship.

DW Rose
DH Mike

DD Taylor
FIL Dale
MIL Elaine

We have two cat 9 staterooms and look forward to getting to know all of you before the cruise and meeting you onboard...

I will read through everything on the thread and get in on the fish extender exchange as well.

Mike

We will be flying down a day ahead and staying at the Hyatt in the airport for the night.

We just took the leap. This will be our family's 10 th Disney Cruise (me, DH, DD21 and DS 17). We will be traveling with my sister and her three year old.

We just took the leap. This will be our family's 10 th Disney Cruise (me, DH, DD21 and DS 17). We will be traveling with my sister and her three year old.

Welcome Aboard! :thumbsup2

January is a great time to visit Florida and the Caribbean from Minnesota. :flower3:

Is it bad that we are already trying to decide what shirts we should make for our cruise?

Hello everyone! We booked onboard the Magic last weekend out of NYC. We are thrilled to be cruising again so soon. Sailing on the Fantasy will complete all four ships for our family. We consist of me, my DH, our DD(18) and our DS(15).

I have noticed on the thread that there is talk of ordering shirts. Please let me know how we can join in.

If you have not been directed yet, go to Page 6, Post 89, to see the shirt design some of us are going with. Wonderfully done in design and message.
Chris

But we do multiple shirts for each getaway. So I still need to design and make multiple shirts

I have been thinking about this cruise a little more recently but I still can not give it my full attention just yet. :surfweb: We have a trip coming up in about 45 days that is called the "Footsteps of Paul" tour. It starts in Istanbul goes to Athens, Rome and a couple of other stops. It also includes a short cruise in the Med but from what I understand the ship is no where near what the Fantasy is like. :eek:

I will be able to concentrate on this cruise after we get back. :thumbsup2

I hope everyone is having a great summer. :goodvibes See you soon!

I have been thinking about this cruise a little more recently but I still can not give it my full attention just yet. :surfweb: We have a trip coming up in about 45 days that is called the "Footsteps of Paul" tour. It starts in Istanbul goes to Athens, Rome and a couple of other stops. It also includes a short cruise in the Med but from what I understand the ship is no where near what the Fantasy is like. :eek:

I will be able to concentrate on this cruise after we get back. :thumbsup2

I hope everyone is having a great summer. :goodvibes See you soon!

Wow.. sounds like a wonderful trip. wish we could join you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter