January 4th, 2013- 8 night Western out of Galveston

My daughter and I are going on this cruise, Its a surprise for her, but the anticipation is killing me!!

Hello all. Finally pulled the trigger today with the Kids sail free promo going on, so we'll be joining you. It will be myself, DW, DD (7) and DS (4 months).

We've done many cruises before, but this will be our first Disney cruise, really looking forward to it.

Question, what exactly is an FE?

We have never done FEs before, but what I understand is that they are small gifts that you exchange with others on the ship. It is arranged beforehand with each other. I'm new at this, and still learning myself. I think someone started a Facebook page on a previous page to discuss FE. Hope this helps.

My family is going on this cruise too:) I'm so excited! I just sent in the request to join the facebook page. I will likely use that forum more so than this one. Can't wait to hear about everyone who will be on the boat!!pixiedust:

FE stands for fish extender. You basically hang an organizer with pockets on the fish by your stateroom door. Everyone who participates gets small Disney related gifts for everyone else. They're usually handmade but they don't have to be. You deliver the surprises to everyone else at some point during the cruise.

Here is the FB link again:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/317662414999324

Does anyone know anything about BOI cruise parking in Galveston? We couldn't find any reviews on it.

FE stands for fish extender. You basically hang an organizer with pockets on the fish by your stateroom door. Everyone who participates gets small Disney related gifts for everyone else. They're usually handmade but they don't have to be. You deliver the surprises to everyone else at some point during the cruise.

Here is the FB link again:

Thanks for the info. I mentioned it to DW and she went up on pintrest and found a bunch of examples, so I think I'm going to let her handle the FE aspect of the cruise. :)

I just started a FE Group for our cruise. Does anyone know how I get it placed as a sticky so it shows up under our cruise date?

NOKA06 said:
Does anyone know anything about BOI cruise parking in Galveston? We couldn't find any reviews on it.

Someone on another cruise had posted about reading reviews on this company, which were positive. I'm just nervous about leaving my keys with them during the duration of the cruise. Isn't it valet only? Hopefully we'll get more reviews.

I had that concern about the keys also. Thanks for the info about the other posts on BOI.

We are using lighthouse parking. I have never heard of having to leave your keys before. I need to do more research.

I just really don't want to park at the Port Parking lot. Last time we cruised out of Galveston my Dh dropped me off with our carry ons, but it seemed like I was waiting forever for him to return on the shuttle. I don't want to have that wait with three kids. If anyone has had a great experience with a parking company around Galveston, please let me know. I'd really like to get my spot reserved.

Hi Cruisers, does anybody know which night the "Pirates In The Caribbean" party will take place? It is typically held on night four (Grand Cayman) of the 7-night Western voyage but the 8-night trip may be different.

Looking forward to a great time in 2013!!!

Hi Cruisers, does anybody know which night the "Pirates In The Caribbean" party will take place? It is typically held on night four (Grand Cayman) of the 7-night Western voyage but the 8-night trip may be different.

Looking forward to a great time in 2013!!!

We called Disney and they told us the Pirates Night is night six, which is Wed. the 9th. They also said formal night is the second night and semi-formal is the seventh night. Hope that helps.

We called Disney and they told us the Pirates Night is night six, which is Wed. the 9th. They also said formal night is the second night and semi-formal is the seventh night. Hope that helps.

Thanks for the update. Just booked Palo for Monday the 7th at 8:00PM.

My family will be on this cruise also! So excited! It will be myself, my DH, DS(21), and DD(12). We are flying down from Alaska to meet my parents and my brothers and their families. I have sent a request to join the FB group.

My family will be on this cruise also! So excited! It will be myself, my DH, DS(21), and DD(12). We are flying down from Alaska to meet my parents and my brothers and their families. I have sent a request to join the FB group.

Hi, we're in Soldotna :) We're flying out of Anchorage on New Years, we found with the long travel it's nice to get a couple extra days in before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter