January 31, 2016. SAILING THE SOUTHERN DISNEY WONDER STYLE!!

ForTheLoveOfDCL

A Dream is a wish your
Hope this is in the right area.. Just booked the Disney Wonder jan 31, 2016. So glad robe in the Southern caribbean during the cold cold month of January. I am Michelle, it's myself, DH,dd (15 & 12), my parents.

Hello there! Had the pleasure of sailing the Southern 10/11-10/18 and loved it sooooo much we just had to book again! This time I'm hoping to stay for the Repo too! It will be myself and DH for sure....DD is debating as she'll be in her junior year of high school (16 almost 17) at cruise time....:eek: LOL

Count us in! Also booked the repo for a nice long 12 day cruise for me, my hubby, and grandson who will be 3 1/2 at sail time. Last time we were in the southern Caribbean was in 1989 for our honeymoon. Love this itinerary. :cool1:

We are booked too! It'll be me DH and DS(10)

We did the 9/20 Southern this year on the Magic and LOVED it!!! Also booked the repo too! :cool1:

This will complete our "Grand Slam" too!

We are in this cruise as well as the repo! We were on the 9/27 Southern this year and loved it. My husband's birthday falls during the cruise so it was the perfect choice to make. Looking forward to meeting everyone! Just need to get through the Panama Canal cruise in May!

We booked this one too! Me, DH, and DS. So excited to go to the Southern Caribbean! It's going to be a long wait. Ugh.

I have added your thread the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise :beach:

Cannot wait to be back on the boat again :) We were o the 10/4 southern sailing.. and love the ports so much, said we'd love to do it again.. low and behold, it's offered so we'll be there.. that and the B2B :) 12 days of Mickey. bummer :)

I know when I made the reservations.. I said I wanted to do this and the 5 night as a B2B.. the lady on the phone said she could book it, but we could run into some trouble as a B2B is supposed to be a closed loop trip, where this 7 night and 5 night is not.. Anyone have any ideas what she was talking about? She then put me on hold when I asked her what she meant, and then just said that the say we get on the boat, to ask Guest Services what the protocol will be as we might have to remove all bags from the ship and reboard. to simply leaving stuff on the boat. getting off.. getting new cards. an back on :)

Hope it's that simple.. esp with a 2 and a 4 year old. lol

We were just on the Fantasy last week and loved it!! More the ship than the stops. The one thing that I'm nervous about is no Castaway Cay which was great for my 4 yr old twins. Hubby and I love the southern Carribean so excited for that, just hoping the kids will enjoy the ports as well. One big plus is that I'm originally from PR so a family visit will be great!

My husband Michael, myself (Kathy) and our two children, Lisa (10) and Thomas (always gets to celebrate his birthday on a Disney cruise because February birthdays in Michigan are a huge bummer, turns 7 on this cruise) will be onboard. This will be our 6th DCL itinerary and our first time as Gold Castaway members. We did the Magic 7-day Western Caribbean in 2012, Dream 3-day Bahamas in 2013, Magic 12-day Mediterranean in 2013, Magic 4-day Bahamas in 2014 and leave for a Wonder 5-day Western Caribbean at the end of this month. I am so excited that DCL decided to move this itinerary to January. I don't do the Caribbean during hurricane season so this works out perfectly!

Hello all. I'm Susan and will be joining you on this trip to the wonderful and exciting southern Caribbean, can't wait to visit these ports. I'm also doing the B2B back to Miami. OMG 12 nights I luv it!!!!! My friend Nick will be joining me and has never been on a cruise let alone out of the country. He is so excited, and doesn't know we are doing the B2B going to be a surprise.

Greetings, everyone! My family and I just booked today! It's me (Amanda), DH (Steve), DS (Jackson, 8) and DD (Millie, 5). We've sailed the Magic (western Caribbean, 2011), Fantasy(Eastern caribbean, 2012) and theDream (Bahamas, 2013). This will be our first trip on the Wonder and all of the ports of call are new to us. Also, our kids will finally be old enough to really enjoy excursions (the in past we stuck to visiting beaches or castaway cay), so we are looking forward to experiencing that aspect of cruising. I can't wait to hear from those of you who have travelled this itinerary before. what were your favorite ports of call/excursions? Can't wait to start planning and dreaming, especially while still in the throes of winter. :jumping1:

Myself and DH are this cruise and B2B to Miami. Can't wait for 12 whole days of Mickey!!

My husband and I just booked this cruise while on the Fantasy last week. We can't wait! For those of you that did this cruise last year, did any of you stay in San Jaun the night before? If so any hotel suggestions and does Disney offer transportation like they do in Port Canaveral or at least a luggage service. Thanks everyone, we can't wait:)

Hi, everyone! My family is booked for this sailing as well. Four adults and one very excited little girl. We are just off the Fantasy, where one of our ports of call was San Juan. We can't wait to go back! Looking forward to planning with you.

Hi everyone booked this cruise last month. It is My husband (Mike & me Barbara).We are planning to fly in 2-3 days before. Looking for places to stay. I am seeing many people doing b2b. Is it worth doing? Considering depending on airfare. However, I am excited about this cruise and the islands they are stopping at. Any suggestions on shore excursions?

Will be going on this cruise also. Will be myself, DH, and our 2 DD's, ages 6 and 4. We will be cruising with another family. Really wish that we could do the repo cruise, but kids have to get back to school. This will be our first DCL cruise. DH and I have sailed on RC before. We will be flying in probably 2 days early. Weather up north is too unpredictable!

My DW and I will be joining this Cruise. Looking forward to week in the warmth next winter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter