January 31, 2016. SAILING THE SOUTHERN DISNEY WONDER STYLE!!

We will also be on this cruise and we're so excited. There's 5 of us - Myself, husband, Daughters 7 & 9 and my father. We've never been on a cruise - so we are beyond excited! 4 of us are coming from Austin and 1 from Virginia-- hoping the weather allows flights out later this week.
We're so excited! We're flying out of Buffalo on Sat morning- so PRAYING That no snow storms hit us.

locust Point, were you bothered by mosquitos on the tubing adventure?

OK..we have pads of mosquito repellent.

We are doing it at 10:15, how about you?

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

It is with much sadness to say we had to cancel on this trip. With the CDC declaring a Level 2 threat and the horrible effects of the Zika virus on expectant mothers, we opted out of the cruise. We hope everyone has a great time and stays safe. For all the people in the FE groups, you can private message me or just send an email to richjive[a]gmail.com to receive your gifts.

PS: I made commemorative cruise magnets for our trip

Rich and Family
Cabin# 7125

Attachments

• Postcard_Fron_lowt.jpg
    Postcard_Fron_lowt.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Sadly we are in the same boat. I have all the gifts and we have to last minute back out. I am 23 weeks pregnant and cannot go. I am hysterical thinking about my daughter's reaction. I hope you all have a wonderful trip! Cabin 6150

Thank you. I hope the virus gets wiped out soon. The world is working on it. In Brazil they say many newborns have been infected which is horrible!

How is the cruise going? Hoping everyone is having a blast. Did the Zika Virus wind up being a big deal?

We are still at San Juan airport. The cruise was so wonderful! Weather was warm, maybe a shower once or twice, but nothing to spoil a day. We did river tubing in Granada, Tea in a private plantation home on Barbados, and snorkeling in St Kitts. Each was a nice experience, and on days we did not do an excursion, we swam and enjoyed the ship.

Natalie was the cruise director, she was personable. Richard was the Captain. There were about 2100 guests on board, completely full ship would have been around 2700! That's what the Captain said at the Gold/Platinum activity!

I met lots of lucky people who are taking the Wonder back to Miami this week!

I hope everyone has a safe trip home!

Bobbi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter